[Unofficial] The Camorro Family
[Image: xSICu5I.jpg]
The following 8 users Like Jan's post:
  • General Rickets, Envy, Eclipze, Grape, Captain Barry, Random, Panda, Iraqi Eagle
A white, very clear envelope is found in the mail box. On it is a stamp featuring the Big Ben, with the adress as follows:
12 BLACKBURY STREET
London, Greater London Area, United Kingdom
DELIVERED BY ROYAL MAIL

[Image: SBvtjSe.png?1]
OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] Archer
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65171839
-RP Points: 1
-Hours: 1093
-Bans: 2
-Blacklists: 8
-When did you join the community: June 2016(Servers) September 2016(Forums)
-Donator (yes/no): Yes, 88 days remaining
IC Information:
-Name: Adelie Mackinley, alias Archer
-Information about yourself: I am a British citizen who currently lives interchangably at EvoCity and London. I have a passionate distrust of governments, and have been for a long time on the other side of the law. I am fairly experienced with weaponry, being a former militant in a political organisation and a brief British Army Engineers recruit. I also have great linguistic skills, as shown by my degree in English Literature. I am fairly loyal, and have never, nor ever will, reveal the secrets of my close circle. That is why I will not divulge the organisation I was in unless requested by the Don or Godfather.
-Picture of yourself (optional): I'd rather not at this stage, however if requested I can send a photo.
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: After a turbulent 6 years after my graduation, most of it spent on the run from law enforcement, I wish to find a family to settle down with. I have visited Camorro's restaurant a while ago and I was quite impressed by the loyalty of the family members to each other and their professionality in business deals. As such I'd like to join and serve the Camorro family.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: I worked as a barista at university but other than that no, unless it involves procurement of explosive materials or weaponry.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I have a near-masterful knowledge of guns, and I am proficient in communicative skills. I hope to help the family in the darker side of business, however I want to help the family in fully legal matters as well. It should be noted that I spent a year in the Pravda and thus very familiar with PR business.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Loyalty is my top aspect, and my loyalty to the family will be of no doubt.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • Eclipze, Lewwings
OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] Wolven
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121483633
-RP Points: 13
-Hours: 2750
-Bans: 11
-Blacklists: 16
-When did you join the community: A little before October 2015
-Donator (yes/no): Yes
IC Information:
-Name: Kristian Nebula
-Information about yourself: "I'm a 29-year-old male who was taught how to respect people above and below them by the age of four. I was taught how to safely use a weapon in case of an emergency by the age of nine." Kristian is a smart civilian. He is a critical observation who can analyse and interpret information when needed. He can also resolve a conflict between many others that involves persuading and negotiating. He can work in any situation; teamwork or alone. He is a candidate to pick.
-Picture of yourself (optional): N/A
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: I wish to join the family because I've worked alone for all my life and wish to settle down with a family that can assist with many of my problems. I can also be a help on hand if needed and I'm able to listen to instructions that are set and will do the hard work at all times, without fail.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: I've worked as a baker before at the local baker store on Northview Street.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I will make sure to listen to all commands given by the Don. I'm smart with weapons and people, after studying sociology in college. So, any problems that occur, I'll be there to resolve it.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: I will stay loyal to the family.
Wolven

OOC Information:
-Steam name:[FL:RP] Co0FiE
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40564273
-RP Points:5
-Hours:792
-Bans: 4
-Blacklists: 9
-When did you join the community: 08-10-2015
-Donator (yes/no): Yes
IC Information:
-Name:Mike Escobar
-Information about yourself: Mike Escobar grew up in a small town in the Netherlands. His Dad thaught him to respect other people at a young age and his mom thaugt him how to cook. Mike had a nice and peacefull Childhood, untill they day his parrents died in a car crash when he was about 21 years old. His parents died by a policeman it was his fault. Mike had some rough years, He had nothing else left then the money of his parrents.Mike always kept the money save and didn't waste any of this, he made good friends afther this all went down. But the dead of his parents gave Mike some hate against the Goverment and joined the more dark side of Evocity. His friends taught him how to use guns and they made alot of money together. 
-Why do you wish to join the family:I'm looking to be part of a great family, seen some nice stuf going on in this group and i have some friends in there.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Not really
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: i will Respect every other player, listen to the commands given to me and i will show my knowledge of guns.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: I will stay loyal.
The following 2 users Like Co0FiE's post:
  • god, Willem de Walrus
Was really hoping the spoiler was going to say '#UnbanGhostPls' xD.

Anyway, good luck with the application and the gang!
The following 8 users Like User 12049's post:
  • General Rickets, Captain Barry, Wolven, Ratatoskrr, Panda, Iraqi Eagle, Archer, Byra
[Image: 1DbrRIa.jpg]

[Image: 2L7dfYk.jpg]
OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] Cyclone
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63051639
-RP Points: 3
-Hours: 1000
-Bans: 1
-Blacklists: 8
-When did you join the community: I joined the forums at 01-04-2015, 03:49 PM.
-Donator (yes/no): Yes.
IC Information:
-Name: Jim Borger
-Information about yourself: I'm Jim Borger. I grew up in a family with 3 older brothers and a little sister. They taught me to be tough. I am an ex- police officer, and know how to defend myself using a gun or a knife. I also have a lot of experience in different styles of architecture which I want to put to good use. People say I'm a trustworthy and loyal guy. I tend to be completely loyal to those around me and never turn my back to them.
-Picture of yourself:
[Image: EhmWzi5.png]
-What position within the family are you applying for: I will be applying for the architect position. I have great experience with this profession, and will put it to good use in the family.
-Why do you wish to join the family: I wish to join the Camorro family because I want to have a group of people I can feel at home with again and I want to provide help for the family in any way I can. I also want to put my architect skills to a good use, and feel like this is the perfect opportunity for that.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Yes. I used to be a part of The Camorro Family as a member. I'd like to come back and contribute to the family with my architect skills.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: Since we might be moving to a new city soon, I would like to design a new fine establishment for the family. Also would I help the family when in need.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: I will be 100% loyal to the famly and provide help when needed.
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep
The following 2 users Like Cyclone's post:
  • Link, Eclipze
Listen to the music as you read the application...

***A crumpled letter slides through the mail slit at one of the local Camorro bars. It's addressed to a "Carmine Camorro." The letter seems to have been crushed in a hand and thrown about. It is unknown where the letter came from, but it is certain not only sweat and tears went into it, but also a few drops of blood...***

[Image: MhnTtva.png]

Spoiler :
[Image: xpAkYGJ.png]

[Image: wRwFvMl.png]

OOC Information:

Steam name: Falcon.
 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66948201.
 RP Points: 30 points.
 Hours: 1398 hours.
 Bans: None.
 Blacklists: BRA (48107) - Weapons - 07/16/2014 - Infernaw.
 When did you join the community: August, 2013.
 Donator: Yes.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 7 users Like Falcon's post:
  • god, konsta, JackZ, Eclipze, Envy, General Rickets, James
[Image: 1cb983c711a3a0bf1e91ed1ad3b47c88.png]

**A LEGAL NOTICE TO THE EVOCITY LABOR PARTY & THE CAMORRO FAMILY**

It has come to the attention of Vantiago Incorporated by sources who will remain anonymous that the EvoCity Labour Party has received large sums of money from Don Jan Camorro and his organization, “The Camorro Family”, totaling approximately $1 million. The financial compensation was given to the Labour Party for a multitude of reasons, including but not limited to Policy Change and to prompt the allegations and subsequent investigation into Vantiago Incorporated and her sub-companies. Furthermore there is reason to believe former employees of Vantiago Incorporated were bribed by the offending parties. We are giving both parties, Camorro and the Labour Party 48 hours to comply with the requests which will be sent privately to the leaders of both parties. 

If the requests are not met, The Vantiago Legal Commission will be forced to launch an investigation into both parties. The actions which have occurred constitute Corruption and Witness Tampering, both Felonies under US law, and are punishable by a prison sentence and fines commensurate with the value of the money given to the offending party.

Regards,

[Image: ICTboSP.png?1]
Jack Mondays
Vantiago Legal Commissionary
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 6 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Greed^, Wolven, Joe Joe, god, BasicallyMental, Zona
[Image: 8U82bjN.png]
The following 16 users Like Jan's post:
  • General Rickets, Eclipze, Envy, JackZ, Lewwings, Luna, Panda, Iraqi Eagle, Greed^, Grape, Generation, Falcon, Zona, Wolven, Random, Dragnort_