[Unofficial] The Camorro Family
(12-10-2014, 09:22 PM)Weecow Wrote:
(12-10-2014, 09:06 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(12-10-2014, 08:50 PM)Weecow Wrote:

I'd advise choosing a more easier read font.

Yeah you got a point there, is it really that hard to read? 

A bit aye, took few secs for me to realize what one word was.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(12-10-2014, 09:33 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(12-10-2014, 09:22 PM)Weecow Wrote:
(12-10-2014, 09:06 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(12-10-2014, 08:50 PM)Weecow Wrote:

I'd advise choosing a more easier read font.

Yeah you got a point there, is it really that hard to read? 

A bit aye, took few secs for me to realize what one word was.

It wasn't that hard to read, and it really looks like it's handwritten. Just keep the same font please
I partly agree with Floodify, it's a slight challenge to read but it's manageable.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
It's actually supposed to be handwritten, but I can agree that it's hard to read will change to handwritten but easier to read. But next time please send me a message over steam if you have something small like that Smile
OOC Information:

-Steam name:

Bowie R

-SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:29476746

-RP Points:

Two roleplay points

-Hours:

570 Hours

-Bans:

Zero bans

-Blacklists:

Zero blacklists

-When did you join the community:

04-29-2013

-Donator (yes/no):

No, i will pay for donator as soon as i have the money for it.

IC Information:

-Name:

Nevel Bigby

Male

31 year sold.

-Information about yourself:

Well, it started off with me entering the army. I entered as a twentyfive years old student that wasnt very good at being a student. So i trained to become a soldier of the Danish army. It all went well and followed the plan untill my job was done. There was nothing i could do to serve the country no more. I got "fired" and left the army. I got a small "penybag" of money and left the country. I took all the way from Denmark to America and found Evocity. Heh, what a shithole. Nothing else than hatred and course of bad retribution was to come for. I could not find a job i werent good enough for a f*cking liquor store so i went to the street. Without any talents else than my traning i sat in the darkest corner of the city untill a old friend came me to rescue. What was he doing in America as a dane? No clue. So i went with him and got some pity jobs. Nothing too big. I was treat like a dog and the only thing the boss wantet me to do was to sit on command. After a few month of salary i left and heard some stories about The Camorro Family. Finaly! Something that i can set myself into and i will find respect within loyalty and honor. The story ends there. Now i am here.

-Picture of yourself (optional):

N/A

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect):

-Why do you wish to join the family:

I wish to find salvation under hands of safety. I do not wish to live the life as a forgotten member of the army. I'm sick of disrespect and untalentet fools that somehow keeps on taking the "spotlight" in this world. I would like to find peace in a place such as the Camorro Family. I wish to protect my brothers and sisters without the knowlegde of me being lookt at as a peasent. Please allow me to show what i have. Allow me to show loyalty at the highest without a single doubt that i will betray. I wish to join for Salvation, respect and honor.

-Do you have any experience within our businesses:

You ask, answers come. However they get toned out will stay on your head. Buisness for Buisness. Respect for Respect. It all goes up in itself. You either offer or get offered and it will be acceptet or denied somehow. I cannot say what any of this will be. I am sure as hell though. That this it's worth it.

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you:

I will show off my loyalty by pleasing every order with a smile. I will without a doubt ask my brothers and sisters if they are in trouble with anything. If that comes down to the point i will do whatever is human possible for me to do to fix it.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most:

Yes, sir!
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Weecow
OOC Information:

-Steam name:
[FL:RP] Macklemore

-SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:44599206

-RP Points:

-Hours:
550+

-Bans:
11 (Last one was nearly a year ago, hope you can overlook the bans that I recieved)

-Blacklists:
1 (Was about 2 years ago) 

-When did you join the community:
July 2012 (Joined the FL forums in December 2012)

-Donator (yes/no):
Yes

IC Information:

-Name:
Ryo "Mack" Suzukaze

I was born on the second biggest island of Japan, Hokkaido, in the city of Sapporo. My parents were normal working class people, as they would go to work at the same time I would go to school. When I got older, my father always would have to take loans out from other people; not from relatives, but more from people that are called "Loan Sharks." My father sometimes would never return home in time for dinner, so it would be me and my mother just sitting there waiting for him. When I turned 20, I left my hometown and moved from Sapporo to the City of dreams EvoCity. My mother wished me good luck, as for my dad... He passed away a long time ago. 

N/A

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect):
Memember

-Why do you wish to join the family:
I've have heard great things about the Camorro Family and wish to give my services to you. 

-Do you have any experience within our businesses:
According to the recent activites you have done, they are very similar jobs that I have done so I have quite alot of experience. 

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you:
I would be willing to give my blood to the Camorro family, and help keep the deposit of the family high. 

I will try my absolute best to help the family when they are needed the most. 
Dear citizens of Evocity,

We are proud to announce that our bar is officially open today!
Everyone is welcome to come in for a drink or for an excellent italien dinner!

Some pictures of the bar:
[Image: E9996F460FB387CA75924047175AF592A53DEC21]
[Image: 7DF6E827F7BA9CFD2A61B9CA122FC9FD4272D411]
[Image: 813D5F46D1920AA0B824542D9A34F04A6863F16C]
[Image: 4EB9F7113A159F4BF81C187C651C937B7BB8D0EA]

We hope to see you soon!

Greetings,

The Camorro Family
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Greed^, StrikeOne, Bowiii, Sleepy Knight 生活, Weecow
OOC Information:

-Steam name: [FL:RP] Anakonda

-SteamID:

-RP Points: 19

-Hours:700

-Bans: 3 I think.
-Blacklists: None.

-When did you join the community: About 3.5 years ago.

-Donator (yes/no): Yes.

IC Information:

-Name: Jackson "Anakonda" Ripper

-Information about yourself: I am easy to get along with, do not have a problem with communication, I am willing to share, I like building, ambitious, excellent with weapons.

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): I am applying for a Member position.

-Why do you wish to join the family: Because this family seems like a good family. It seems like a organized and decent family.

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: I have done a few of that and that, but not anything big.

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: First of all, I would try to give a good first impression as possible, I would help family members in need such as gathering supplies or finishing tasks.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Till I lie facing down to the ground unable to breathe.
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • Weecow
OOC Information:
-Steam name: (atm) CraZmas. (Usually go under Craz)

-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29812886

-RP Points:2

-Hours: 627 hours due to this being posted.

-Bans: 1 Ban. But it was proven invalid. UBR accepted.

-Blacklists: Overall I got 2 blacklists. 1 from weapons and one from props....

-When did you join the community: Early 2012 or something. Didn't make an account on the Fearless Forums 
before late 2013 though.

-Donator (yes/no): Not at the moment. But I'll buy it when I can afford enough IG money to buy it or on PayPal.
IC Information:
-Name:
I'm a loyal person, I can be slightly sarcastic. I will follow the orders of my superiors as I trust in their decisions for the greater good, and when they give me orders, I will follow them without of the questions if I can.

I was born in America in the City of San Diego in the sunny state California. In a big city like San Diego I quickly joined in on the Gang life when already 15 years old. Did some trafficing and other illegal doings with them before I turned 19 and left for Evo City. In EvoCity I quickly heard about one of the Càrtels in the City. I quickly joined up with them and got the rank "Halcone" and a new identity. 

A few months after the Càrtel disbanded due to the "El Jeffe" leaving EvoCity for Sinaloa, I joined a Mercenary Company. There I rose through the ranks before they went Bankrupt which made me join one of their rival corporations. Once again I went through the ranks and lead my own little squad under the Company orders.
After a while I decided to leave the Corporation as I had managed to earn up enough money to keep myself good for a while. I shortly left EvoCity and went back to my old gang in San Diego for 6 months before I bought myself a ticket back to Evo City, when  I returned I heard the news about the Candolini's and how the Camorro family was going.

-Picture of yourself (optional): Sadly enough I don't got one. That is due to me wanting to hold my face secret and harder to identify, only picture I actully got is on a fake passport.

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Seeking to be a member as my architectur skills were never the great and I've never tried out to job as a Trader.

-Why do you wish to join the family: I've heard about the familly since I came to EvoCity. I heard about their quarrels with the Candolini's and considered joining them, but had to leave EvoCity for 6 months, and upon returning I've heard the news about their rivals dying. I now want to serve the Camorro familly as I've wanted since I heard about them.

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: I got a certain degree of experience with Mafia Families, I've been associated with several famillies, and due to my contract their names must remain anymous. I've also served in a Cartel before the leader left Evo City for Sinaloa.

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I will help them out with whatever the Family may ask for me. Be it kidnapping and killing, guarding the base or well. Anything my superiors ask me to do.

I will remain loyal, and if I must. Die for the Family.
[Image: 1m20Scp.png?1]
Signature credits goes to Tandy

Hello citizens of Evocity,

Today has been an excellent day for our family, and for Evocity!
After months of construction we are proud to announce that the Camorro Hotel is now open!

Everyone is welcome to hire a room, and experience the luxury of Evocity!

Some pictures of Camorro Hotel:

[Image: 86F329402A6562D020C8F92432BA3CDD6DA23840]
[Image: 43FB96F740A57F3ED817340E2473A1FDE6752000]
[Image: C4EA993CA58BFAD9809E6B6720C4733A273267A6]
[Image: 9D4A70E4A15E5B211B7F2E66A693AD30A9703FCE]
[Image: 72CC833EFEF8F69F8E3A5CBFD7568455434A065B]
[Image: E719E7F75ED48680F45E25E47E5BAE7BFA434310]
[Image: F1BDFD13F51962CF90637C027B69C33FCFB69106]

Thanks for reading, we hope to have you as our guest soon!

Kind regards,

The Camorro Family.
The following 7 users Like Jan's post:
  • StrikeOne, Floodify, Craz, Bowiii, Weecow, Morbid, Anakonda