[Unofficial] The Camorro Family
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Link, Eclipze, Marvin, Envy, ELAD
OOC Information:
-Steam name: DooZ™
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61032702
-RP Points: 2
-Hours: Around +640 at the time of writing this application.
-Bans: 2
-Blacklists: 10 blacklists (most blacklists happened when I was 14-15, I have grown since then and learned how to roleplay properly).
-When did you join the community: About 4 years ago.
-Donator (yes/no): Yes, I currently own three suits.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: camorroapplicationletter.png]

*A mysterious letter slides under your officer door, and not knowing how someone had managed to sneak it up there, you pick it up, and unseal it by cutting it with a knife*

Spoiler :

*A small pre-paid flip phone , and a small paper slide out of the letter containing another big paper whose dimension is similar to the letter*

"Hello, please take this letter as my application for the family, as I have dedicated a lot of planning in order to deliver this letter to your hands only, Don Jan Camorro.
 If you do chose to accept me into your Family, please contact me using the cellphone on here, using the only number on the call log.
I must request one last thing, please burn this paper after reading it, thank you Mr. Don Camorro"

*You put the cellphone in someplace safe and burn the paper as requested, and you then pull out the bigger paper containing the following information*

IC Information:

-Name: Angelo 'DooZ' Milano
-Information about yourself: I was Born in Positano, Italy, and I had a regular life, with the dream of coming into a big city one day.
I had two hard-working parents that loved me, a beautiful sister, Francesca Milano, and as great house in the richest area of the town. We all got along pretty well.
My parents worked in a beer factory together, but poorly payed even though working hard, but at least they gave us the house right?
I was wrong, it wasn't my parent's boss that had given us the house, but the head of the family in charge of Positano, known for their small patience, and wrong judgments.
We found out my father had been working with them, taking some beers from the factory and giving them to the family in order for them to sell them, and in change, they would give us a house.
It was all good we though, taking just some beers from the thousands wouldn't make a difference, but we were wrong once again.
Our father in fact, was also committing crimes for the family, like thievery and lone-sharking, and one time he took $50 from the $500 he got in a day of "work" to buy my mom a small gold neckless, and that was when things went bad.
The Don told their boss what happened and they were both fired.
And in the night after being fired, they came in the middle of the night, grabbed my mom and rapped her while they made us watch, and killed her in the end and took the neckless.
My father, crying of emotional and physical pain after being brutally beaten, stands up, grabs a knife and stabs the man who killed his wife.
There were 2 more man and the Don there, who grabs one of the guy's revolver and shoots him in the neck, saying "Hope it was worth it."
He then aims the gun at us and says "Get out of here you two, before we do the same to you."
I couldn't do anything, I was 13 at the time.
We run until we find a man who is about to leave to Bigcity, which helps us and takes us in like we were his own.
We moved to Bigcity.
The years had passed, and now there I was a 18 year old kid, about to leave his sister and the man who raised him like we were his own.
I say goodbye and get into the plane.
I arrived at Evocity and learned how to get around, working as a security guard for a club.
3 years later a man came up to me and recruited me for Blackwatch Corporation, where I climbed the ranks until it all ended.
Now here I am, "talking" to you Don Camorro, applying to join your family, so please, consider me a great addition if you chose to allow me inside your family, I promise you won't be disappointed with what I can do.

-Picture of yourself (optional):

Spoiler :
Angelo Milano before leaving Bigcity.[Image: 2442075-2013-02-21_00004.jpg]

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member.
-Why do you wish to join the family: For the past 2 years I have been doing private work for organizations and I decided to put my skills to good use and join an organised family that thinks the way I do.

Please do not disclose any of the information given in this letter as I rather not many people know my current location world-wide, and my history of life since I am a quite reserved person.
Yours Respectfully,
 [Image: angelo_milano.png]
The following 3 users Like DooZâ„¢'s post:
  • Link, Marvin, Eclipze
Any update on the applications?
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
(02-14-2017, 09:55 PM)ELAD Wrote: Any update on the applications?

Patience is key, we'll be ready to review them soon.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Eclipze, DooZâ„¢, Marvin, Envy
(02-15-2017, 09:22 AM)Jan Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 09:55 PM)ELAD Wrote: Any update on the applications?

Patience is key, we'll be ready to review them soon.
Thank you.
Thank you Envy
Dear Jan Camorro,
I have Decided to withdraw my application as something has come up and my services are needed else where.
All the best,
-Jamie Hyneman
Thank you Envy
OOC Information:
-Steam name: [FL:RP] aDuckOnQuack
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70457151
-RP Points: 8
-Hours: 1140 and counting.
-Bans: 8 (none within the last 4/5 months)
-Blacklists: 13 (Most of them are ancient.)
-When did you join the community: Late 2012 / Early 2013
-Donator (yes/no): Yes

A letter falls through the letterbox of Villa Camorro, It Reads...

[Image: camorro_app_by_ratatoskrr1-dazmwba.jpg]

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Envy
Code:
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/SBvtjSe.png?1[/img]
[b]OOC Information:[/b]
-Steam name:[FL:RP]Sharpshooter
-SteamID:STEAM_0:0:65171839
-RP Points:1
-Hours:383
-Bans:1
-Blacklists:6,3 of them when I was a new member
-When did you join the community:September 2016
-Donator (yes/no):Yes
[b]IC Information:[/b]
-Name:Robert Halsey
-Information about yourself:I was born in London in April 1978,and I moved to Montreal at age 18 to attend college.I left because of my parents' death,and from finance stresses,so I joined the Royal Navy.I served for two years until being honourably discharged,and I was left jobless.I was approached by a man named Mr.Halsey,and he adopted me,therefore I got his surname.He was a mob boss,and we virtually controlled Cardiff for four years,until his nephew betrayed us and police destroyed the family.My adoptive father was killed in the shootout,but I managed to escape.I moved to EvoCity for a new life,and started several successful businesses,including an IT company and bank.I sold the businesses last year and I'm now the financial adivsor of a construction firm.I am married,but I have no children of my own.

Code:
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect):Member
-Why do you wish to join the family:I am looking for someone to serve,and I want to belong in a family.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses:Yes,I have worked in 'families' in the past,and I have business experience.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you:I would do my best as a businessman;managing assets,helping the Don with finances,anything relatable in short.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most:Yes,I am very loyal,a trait I gained during my military service.You can be sure I will never betray.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Information 

OOC Information:

-Steam name: [FL:RP] JohnSilver

-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51937092

-RP Points: 4

-Hours: 1448 Hours

-Bans: 1

-Blacklists: 2 One from PTE and one from vehicles.

-When did you join the community: I joined on 12-04-15

-Donator (yes/no): I do have donator

IC Information:

-Name: John Hoxton

-Information about yourself: I am a former sharpshooter from Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. I have two brothers
I have fought with my brothers, bullies, rival football supporters, and in unlicensed boxing matches.
 I have never been able to hold a job for long, as I believe jobs should come few and far between and pay greatly.
 I swindled many people as my debt grew, which made many angry with me. I would intimidate loan sharks
away and would often work for them to pay my his debt. I was eventually caught with his gang in Hoxton,
 London, which gave me the nickname. My first felony was a liquor store robbery at age 19.

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member

-Why do you wish to join the family: I wish to join the family as it is good to flex my skills and improve on them.

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: bit and bobs I've not dealt so much in the mafia but I have been in some well know organizations like syndicate, crimson order and help in The Denino Family in the clan War

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I would make I was equipped every situation so I am able to deal with it

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: yes I will
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
The following 2 users Like JohnSilver's post:
  • Eclipze, Ratatoskrr
[Image: SBvtjSe.png?1]
OOC Information:
-Steam name: Moxew
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59605888
-RP Points: 3
-Hours: 886
-Bans: 3
-Blacklists: 9
-When did you join the community: 2014
-Donator (yes/no): Yes
IC Information:
-Name: Max "Moxew" Anderson
-Information about yourself: I am a hardworking man from Sweden that grew up away from my family. All my life I've been alone making everything myself. I quit school at age 17 and decided to move away from Sweden. I've been caught for many vehicle related crimes during my years in Evocity and server a total of 3 years in jail. A year back I was in a car crash wich resulted in me losing all my memory therefor I only know what I've been told about my life before the crash.
-Picture of yourself (optional): N/A
-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): Member
-Why do you wish to join the family: I've been without a family my entire life depending on only myself and I want that to change.
-Do you have any experience within our businesses: No, I do not.
-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I'd be there and help anyone with anything.
-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes, I will.
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]