[Unofficial] The Camorro Family
(12-04-2014, 06:14 AM)Jan Wrote:
(12-03-2014, 10:57 PM)CapybaraZech Wrote: Lol my clan was called Camorra a while ago. Anyway good luck

I can't find yours anywhere in the clan section, also this clan isn't based on the real Camorra family.

I know mate I was kidding around. Although I deleted my clan from the clan section once it was closed.
Best of luck with your clan, Jan.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Anyone else getting a strange sense of deja vu?

Best of luck with the clan mate! 
What do you mean von??
Looks nice, good luck with it!

Nubz approve
OOC Information:

-Steam name: KOMOS
-SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75692057
-RP Points: 4
-Hours: 439
-Bans: 1 ( Was a huge mistake; Molotoving someones RP)
-Blacklists: None
-When did you join the community: 3yrs ago? Can't quite remember.
-Donator (yes/no): Not at the moment.

IC Information:

-Name: Xavier Brown

-Information about yourself: Xavier is a hard-working person who strives for the best and won't let anything get in his way.

-Picture of yourself (optional):

-What position within the family are you applying for: Supervisor

-Why do you wish to join the family: In the past I have had troubles with the law and have always been in and out of prison. Now, I want to get  serious, none of these little kiddies gangs, I want to make it big, and I'm sure the Camorro's is the place for me.

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Yes, I spent years in prison for dealing illegal arms. The only reason I got caught was because of a little snitch!

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I would sit down with the leaders and discuss how we can improve business and also increase morale within' our men.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
OOC Information:

-Steam name: [FL:RP] StrikeOne
-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50205437
-RP Points: 10
-Hours: 829
-Bans: 6
-Blacklists: 1
-When did you join the community: Because a friend of mine suggested it and then i got addicted
-Donator (yes/no): Not currently considering to buy it.

IC Information:

-Name: Niko White

-Information about yourself: A Tall guys talking with a dutch accent because of his background. Niko likes to make jokes but can be serious when it is needed.

-What position within the family are you applying for (Member/Trader/Architect): I would like to become a Member and Architect combined

-Why do you wish to join the family: Because it looks like a very organized family and i would like to participate in your business

-Do you have any experience within our businesses: Not really

-What would you do in order to help the family when we decide to welcome you: I would accept any order and will catch a few bullets or punishments to keep the don safe. I will also try to supply the Family with good houses to hide in.

-Will you remain loyal to the family in times it's needed the most: Yes i will

The following 5 users Like Weecow's post:
  • StrikeOne, Morbid, Jan, Suarez, Bowiii
(12-10-2014, 08:50 PM)Weecow Wrote:

I'd advise choosing a more easier read font.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Suarez, Morbid
(12-10-2014, 09:06 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(12-10-2014, 08:50 PM)Weecow Wrote:

I'd advise choosing a more easier read font.

Yeah you got a point there, is it really that hard to read?