Unban xG | WarWolf Please
Your name: xG | WarWolf
Steam Account name: WarWolfx1

Your ban ID: 2959

Why we should unban you:
You should unban me or at least shorten my sentence to 24 hours. Why? Because...

I am extremely sorry for my methods of policing, i was not think straight and getting bored of being police, RDMing was not the right thing i should have done, and i apologize to all the Rebels i shot next to the elevator inside the Nexus. Shoudl i meet them in-game again i shall apologize then too.
In addition, i did not mean to ignore RP, i simply wasn't paying attention to the chat box. I am extremely sorry. I am new to the server and i do love RP, this was my first offense so don't you think 10days is a little harsh?
Please either shorten my ban or unban me. Smile

I have learnt my lesson it won't happen again, and im sorry i breached the rules.
You learned your lesson 10 minutes after you were banned ?
You're one fast learner bud.
-Signature removed-
(08-30-2011, 11:29 PM)King Guami Wrote: You learned your lesson 10 minutes after you were banned ?

I am indeed. A simple demote/warning would have been enough for me to learn that the style of policing i was using was too cavalier for this server. I would have then gone back to the job at a later time with a more mild approach.

(08-30-2011, 11:35 PM)Warwolfx1 Wrote:
(08-30-2011, 11:29 PM)King Guami Wrote: You learned your lesson 10 minutes after you were banned ?

I am indeed. A simple demote/warning would have been enough for me to learn that the style of policing i was using was too cavalier for this server. I would have then gone back to the job at a later time with a more mild approach.

Well implying you're such a fast learner a quick glance at the rules would have easily avoided this.
-Signature removed-
(08-30-2011, 11:40 PM)King Guami Wrote:

Well implying you're such a fast learner a quick glance at the rules would have easily avoided this.

Well im sorry it won't happen again. Frankly i enjoy the server too much.

I really am sorry and i won't let it happen again.

(08-30-2011, 11:44 PM)Warwolfx1 Wrote:
(08-30-2011, 11:40 PM)King Guami Wrote:

Well im sorry it won't happen again. Frankly i enjoy the server too much.

I really am sorry and i won't let it happen again.

I personally do think you shouldn't be let off, because:
1. You lied, you don't learn a lesson from 10 minutes
2. You broke the rules
3. Saying sorry isn't an excuse.
-Signature removed-
Quote:I personally do think you shouldn't be let off, because:
1. You lied, you don't learn a lesson from 10 minutes
2. You broke the rules
3. Saying sorry isn't an excuse.

Fair enough mate. I'll be back in 10 days and no rules shall be broken then.
Shortening the ban to 4 days seems appropriate though
-Signature removed-
(08-31-2011, 01:52 AM)King Guami Wrote: Shortening the ban to 4 days seems appropriate though

It's appreciated. Thank you very much.
I'll take that punishment and simply be back on in 4 days Smile I'll make sure no more rules are broken.

Thanks.