Unban Request Ouass
(12-03-2014, 08:49 PM)SirCrow Wrote: I wouldn't say random admin, as I'm sure they will need to have some kind of discussion and together will come up with the uh... solution if you will.

Ah, but you're convinced i didn't do it on purpose right? I mean 80 br's and then this fail right.
I can see it being an honest mistake, but at the same time, could have been on purpose. You did apologize right after.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(12-03-2014, 09:09 PM)SirCrow Wrote: I can see it being an honest mistake, but at the same time, could have been on purpose. You did apologize right after.

As long as you know it was a mistake, i wouldn't blow up my gameplay in the server for 2 adverts, and yes i did because i really was shocked and scared, thinking a br would come anyway..
I want you to explain why you are linked to 7 accounts. 5 being permed and one with 14 bans.

(12-03-2014, 09:49 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I want you to explain why you are linked to 7 accounts. 5 being permed and one with 14 bans.

I already had a chat with Soul about this, if you state every account i will be able to explain each, you can pm me or steam me because there might be a more private situation or a big story coming,
OK-Bundy
Associated
SK-Bundy
Bang
DazlifaxNL
D3nn_x3

(12-04-2014, 10:49 AM)General Rickets Wrote: OK-Bundy
Associated
SK-Bundy
Bang
DazlifaxNL
D3nn_x3

I will respond in pm because most are family related.
The problem that I have with this is D3n has only played on the server in periods where you have been banned.

(12-04-2014, 12:54 PM)General Rickets Wrote: The problem that I have with this is D3n has only played on the server in periods where you have been banned.

With all respect, thats actually not true, if you check the first time he went in the server, he played together with me, which actually (i think) proves the point that its not my account.

He played maybe twice while using my router since he was at my home which may have given him my ip, but i did play with him and dazlifa on the same time.
Case under review.