UnBan Request
Sad 
Your name:8(])8 <>< ¬.¬'
Your ban ID: 2907
Reason: Prop pushed Rpers
Why we should unban you: Please Unban me, i accidently pushed a prop with my phys gun as I have a laptop and the scroll is at the side and I scrolled upwards by mistake I mean.... I didn't kill anyone or anything it just went far. Thinking

i am also terribly sorry for the people i prop pushed, i didnt kill anyone or anything. i was there, accidently prop pushed and then this dude flys down to me in like 3 seconds and just floats there and then im banned no warnings or saying anything just floats and bans Skeptical
i will never be spawning an item again as i only spawned it to float it in the air for something to do with taxes.
i am also really really new to the server with only 2 hours game play so i have not checked the rules properly with much time i was only really seeing if it was a good rp server and it is 1 of the best i have ever played and that is the reason why i am submitting this unban request.

During this time being banned for the day i have carefully checked the rules and how to role play correctly.
+ i believe 2 weeks ban is kinda long.

i would also not have gone through all this effort if i didn't mean i am sorry.

Thank you for your time.

This is why i believe you should unban me.

(i do not know if this is required as it is not in the template but just to be on the safe side i will add it STEAM_0:0:37954672)

Edit:These Dark Roleplay servers are rubbish... i want to join this one again.
I have a laptop myself, but accidently proppushing is a weak story. I guess this happened when you was outside, and outside it is not allowed to spawn props. You may only build inside.

I appreciate that you took some time to read the rules and guide (according to you) after you was banned.

I'll leave the decision at Faustie, since he banned you and know better than me what happened.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Now what I saw was you spawning a prop before taking out several people who were doing some protesting outside of the nexus, killing 4 or 5 people, which is a hell of a lot, to be honest, and it's not easy to accidentally proppush from the distance away that you were. You even managed to flip my car..

But, if you can guarantee me that a similar incident will not happen again, I may lower down the ban to one week instead. However if something like this does happen again, expect a much longer ban and not as much forgiveness.