Rioting in....Evocity!?
(08-29-2011, 09:40 AM)Small Bear Wrote: Nah once the first molotov was thrown everybody started doing it, I did a few. But Dryblood asked what the tax rate was on and it was the highest, he then called people to the Tides but only me, bLaT, and Crazywire were the ones who shown up. Because most people were just in the lobby yelling stuff. We came in with signs and did a peacefull protest until somebody threw a molotov at the Nexus defenses.

One of them I was standing next to Dryblood, I quickly opened the door to Nexus lobby, threw a molotov at a crowd of Cops and SS, and ran back out it was a perfect shot.

I didn't get arrested though, I got tazed and cuffed not at the same time though.

You kinda also got the shot where like the cops came down in the elevator and we all piled in and they tazed a couple of people and killed them (By accident) that's why we went a little bit overboard Wink

We got to the Presidents office and I don't know what happened, about 4 people had AK47's and I had a crowbar to increase the realism a bit, and some people had knives, it was really cool.

i was there as SS lol. once i saw u coming , i ran out. and stood infront of u , well.. there was a keypad door infront of it. i opened it and started shooting. i killed almost everyone there , then i ran bk inside. i saw a rebel with a shotgun, killed him. then some1 that was hiding shottied me in the back Sad.
(08-29-2011, 01:30 PM)jantje12 Wrote: i was there as SS lol. once i saw u coming , i ran out. and stood infront of u , well.. there was a keypad door infront of it. i opened it and started shooting. i killed almost everyone there , then i ran bk inside. i saw a rebel with a shotgun, killed him. then some1 that was hiding shottied me in the back Sad.

I was the second person you killed, I was kinda in the in the front, maybe 2 people behind, first person got shot then I did the third ran :L

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Was a Security Guard for Nexus, With meh gasmask looked like a beast, Riot Police. xD. Sadly died, about 4 times. Took a quite amount of people with me. Btw, everyone who was raiding including Dry, failed lol.
(08-30-2011, 02:58 AM)ProIce Wrote: Was a Security Guard for Nexus, With meh gasmask looked like a beast, Riot Police. xD. Sadly died, about 4 times. Took a quite amount of people with me. Btw, everyone who was raiding including Dry, failed lol.

We got stuck at the slope leading to the bridge,Its difficult to raid when people put a door there. It did not give us much room to move around in but we finaly got the door open and I beat an SS with a MAC 10 and no Kelvar when we went 1 v 1 on the bridge, then some guy killed me.
(08-30-2011, 09:19 AM)Dryblood Wrote:
(08-30-2011, 02:58 AM)ProIce Wrote: Was a Security Guard for Nexus, With meh gasmask looked like a beast, Riot Police. xD. Sadly died, about 4 times. Took a quite amount of people with me. Btw, everyone who was raiding including Dry, failed lol.

We got stuck at the slope leading to the bridge,Its difficult to raid when people put a door there. It did not give us much room to move around in but we finaly got the door open and I beat an SS with a MAC 10 and no Kelvar when we went 1 v 1 on the bridge, then some guy killed me.

u probably killed me lol , since i got hit in the back by a shotgun and then got finished off by someone else.
Lol I have a nice picture as I was president, to bad server crashed was just getting it under control too. I never got over thrown!!!
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public