Poll: Have you played Half-Life 2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, finished it.
58.33%
21 58.33%
Yes, but never got around to completing it.
19.44%
7 19.44%
Nope...
22.22%
8 22.22%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Survey] Who's played Half-Life 2?
Hello everyone!
It has come to my attention that there are quite a few people who actually have not played Half-Life 2.
Considering it was the game that Valve made the Source engine for, it's pretty important as well as being the catalyst for Steam... and being a fantastic game with depth of story and great character animation... In addition to this, amazing level design...

*Ahem* Anyway, Half-Life 2's ten year anniversary is coming up and there is something else coming up for FL soon too Wink so share why you have/have not played it!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I used to play HL2 Deathmatch against my mates, good times.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Am I the only one that thought Half-Life 2 was nothing special?
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Wood, Sgtbender2000, dig
I have played through the games many times, from half life to half life ep2. I LOVE THEM, and anyone who has not played them should be incredibly sad.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(11-02-2014, 03:09 PM)Jan Wrote: Am I the only one that thought Half-Life 2 was nothing special?

When did you play it? When it came out it was very technically impressive. 
Now, it's nothing really special when compared to today's standards (but hey, that's like most older games) but has still aged really well.
Played it and completed it like 5 times.

Played it on Xbox though.
(11-02-2014, 03:16 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(11-02-2014, 03:09 PM)Jan Wrote: Am I the only one that thought Half-Life 2 was nothing special?

When did you play it? When it came out it was very technically impressive. 
Now, it's nothing really special when compared to today's standards (but hey, that's like most older games) but has still aged really well.

Played it like 2 years ago, but I didn't even find it impressive compared to other games from that time.
Meh... didn't like the game that much
Graphics and story line was very good, but I personally felt the gameplay was like a railway shooter without rails.
nice
Loved the game back then, still love it to this day. played through it countless times and will continue to do so Cheese