[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
*A letter arrived in the Weyland-Yutani mailbox.
It had a Light transparant. image on it as it ws the logo of the Slyfox Security Corporation on it.

Dear Weyland-Yutani Operations Manager,

The Director of the Slyfox Security Corporation is surtainly interested
to have a meeting with the Weyland-Yutani Corporation.
We are a security based organisation who provides security to almost anyone.
It would be great if we had a meeting.

Kind Regards

Lucas Andrew
SSC Director
Steam Name:[FL:RP] MakTavish

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:73116326

Hours on server:500

Donator:Nei

Bans:4
Blacklists:4 (out of which 3 are actually 1,so its 2)

First name: Philip

Middle name(s):Mak
Last Name:Rodgers
Address:Evocity Street Block 3
Current Occupation:Taxi Driving
Weight:83KG
Height:1.90 meters
Criminal Record:No record
How could you benefit our corporation: I would provide you with safety,equipment (and whatever you need,you say it,i do it.)
Are you an innovative thinker: Yes sir

Dislcaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is compltely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would be an aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions. 

Do you agree with our disclaimer:I agree with the disclaimer and ToS
Signed:Philip "Mak" Rodgers
(03-05-2015, 08:37 PM)MacTavish Wrote: -snip-
Building better worlds...

Dear Mr Rodgers,

The Weyland-Yutani Corporation recruitment staff have reviewed your application, taking into consideration that you are an ex-employee part of our security force. You are to be re-hired as one of our Private Military operatives immediately, though we must run through the new processes before you are placed back on active duty once more.

Welcome back to Weyland-Yutani.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Operations Manager
OOC Information
Steam Name: [MS] Judge Rage
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59572596
Hours on server: 313
Donator: Yes
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
IC Information
First name: Alexander
Middle name(s): N/A
Last Name: Robsin
Address: 12 Scotland Place, EVO-AW12SA, Evocity
Current Occupation: Evocity Police Department SRU Agent
Weight: 78 KG
Height: 6'5"
Criminal Record: N/A
How could you benefit our corporation: I've already worked for the Weyland-Yutani Corporation as a Security Operative, until our contracts were terminated. I have extensive experience with the role I'm applying for - I've served four years with the British Special Air Service, one with the Metropolitan Police Service and seven years with the Strathclyde Police Service/Scottish Police Service as well as recently the Evocity Police Department. I feel I would benefit the Weyland-Yutani Corporation as all of these roles have been armed roles, from my active combat service in the SAS, to my Armed Response role within the Police Services of both London, Strathclyde/Scotland and Evocity. I have a gun licence, and certifications in widely used assualt rifles such as the M4A1, sub-machine guns such as the MP5 and small arms such as the Glock 17. (Full list available upon request)
Are you an innovative thinker: In my opinion, I would say, yes, I am an innovative thinker.
Dislcaimer: During your employment here at Weyland-Yutani, you may be injured whilst working. Weyland-Yutani takes no responsibility for the injury/death of an employee and your safety is compltely in your hands. Failure to wear correct safety equipment whilst in testing facilities would be an aggravating factor and makes you liable for your actions.
Do you agree with our disclaimer: I agree with the disclaimer above.
Signed: Alex Robsin
(03-07-2015, 11:21 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: -snip-

Dear Mr Robsin,

The Weyland-Yutani Corporation recruitment staff have reviewed your application, taking into consideration that you are an ex-employee. You are to be hired as one of our Private Military operatives immediately, though we must run through the new processes before you are placed on active duty.

Welcome to Weyland-Yutani.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Mike4992
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73439558
Hours on server: 492+
Donator: (Y/N) Yes
Bans: 1
Blacklists: 3

IC Information

First name: Michael
Middle name(s): M
Last Name: Burlington
Address: 56A Apartments St.
Current Occupation: Security Guard
Weight: 77 kg
Height: 5ft 11 in
Criminal Record: No Record
How could you benefit our corporation: I've worked in a lot of security companies, (one of them is The Union, which was owned by one of your members), and, I think I could be very helpful, my clients were never dissapointed. I also have a lot of supplies, like weapons, I've got a van, and more.
Are you an innovative thinker: Yes

Do you agree with our disclaimer: Yes
Signed: Michael M. Burlington 
OOC Information
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Balls
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46942102
Hours on server: 590
Donator: (Y/N) Yes
Bans: 3
Blacklists: 14 :p (Old ones)
IC Information
First name: Victoria
Middle name(s): --
Last Name: Pauline
Address: Evocity road - 56.
Current Occupation: Owner of a Book store
Weight: 63 KG.
Height: 1.79 M.
Criminal Record: Speeding 2x
How could you benefit our corporation: I'm been working alot with weapons, I fit both The Criminal and the non Criminal side. and I've been in the military for some years.
Are you an innovative thinker: Yes
Do you agree with our disclaimer: Yes
Signed: Victoria Pauline
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(03-08-2015, 01:23 PM)Balls Wrote: -snip-

Dear Miss Pauline,

The Weyland-Yutani Corporation recruitment staff have reviewed your application, and would be more than happy to have you as part of our corporate family. Please see a company executive in our Evocity Offices or at our Research Facility in the Industrial area.

Welcome to Weyland-Yutani.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Balls

Dear Employees,

At roughly 20:30 GMT we will be testing Project Xeno at our Industrial Research facility, if you cannot provide your own form of transport down there, it will be provided for you. Security Personell, please check with your Commanding Officer with regards to where you will be placed and what procedures you must follow. 

The entire research facility must remain off-limits to the general public.

We also require 4 volunteers to help the test move forward, they will also be told what they are volunteering for when they arrive at the facility.

Current laws dictate we cannot use lethal force, do not fire unless fired upon. Though to prevent any problems, suppression techniques like walking around with an automatic weapon will be allowed inside the premises only. The premises consists of anything inside the fenced area.

We will also be holding a celebration for a successful test, if the test goes ahead as planned with no problems. So be sure to join in on that. (Wear your smartest clothes)

Thank you for reading, and thank you for being part of a brighter future.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,

Dear Weyland Yutani.

In the Slyfox team we came to an ideah wich you might be interested in.
Our corporations both focus on security.

The ideah is that our clans could work together on an Rp.
Protecting the city together.

If you are interested, our doors are open and we are available.

Kind regards

Lucas Andrew
SSC Director
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Falc, MacTavish