Evocity Metropolitan Police
[OOC]
Steam name: [FL:RP] Maciek00613
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42381676
RP Points: 0 
Hours played?: +/- 280
How good are you at Roleplay?: I think enough good for this rp
Give us an example of some of the events you've been involved in: Combine RP, City 24, Zombie RP, This christmas RP by Laurenz
[IC section]
Name: Martin
Current job: Unemployed
Why should you be accepted into the EMP?: Martin has very big experience in this job he was working for Police Department of Chicago for 10 years. Now after he moved to EvoCity he wants to get back to what he is best at.
[OOC]
Steam name: [FL:RP] MrTreeGames
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76653145
RP Points: 0
Hours played?: 350
How good are you at Roleplay?: Well, I think I can handle every situation proberly.
Give us an example of some of the events you've been involved in: City24, My own PoliceRP, CityWatch and I am going to take part in the UN RP as the delegate of the Netherlands.
[IC section]
Name: Brett 'Tree' Razer
Current job: Businessman
Why should you be accepted into the EMP?: I've trained the last couple of years to get a very good condition. I can handle every verbal situation and I am always focussed. Also I've never been arrested.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
[OOC]
Steam name: =[o.W.n]= [FL:RP] Jeff Favignano
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50334383
RP Points: 2
Hours played?: around 100
How good are you at Roleplay?: a 2 or 3%
Give us an example of some of the events you've been involved in: Car Park, Mechanic, Hair Salloon, Computer Shop, Residential RP
[IC section]
Name: Jeff Favignano
Current job: Citizen
Why should you be accepted into the EMP?: As an old member of the San Diego Police department that has worked for 4 years, then he quited as his abusive sergeant, he even threatned me to fire me if I handeled a situation well and treat people with the good respect, and I asked him: So I have to treat people sometimes without respect?, then he stayed speechless, then I went with my boss (most trustable person) to tell him that I quit because the sergeant has been with abusive treat on me. The boss trusted me for holding situations well and treating people with good respect and good member. Trusted, honest, respectful, kind, generous.
Mexico is not safe
Accepted guys.
Add me on Steam and I'll let you know when I'm doing EMP RP.
Looks nice.
Goodluck.
-- Comment made via Toaster
Could an admin close this please?
What does IC stand for?
[OOC]
Steam name: iryanv
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47537763
RP Points: 1
Hours played?: 23
How good are you at Roleplay?: very
Give us an example of some of the events you've been involved in: none
[IC section]
Name: Dave McDaveson
Current job: British Metropolitan Police
Why should you be accepted into the EMP?: I am a nice guy that is a British Metropolitan Police Officer and I know how to stop crime. I also understand the routine of your group and know that you are not working with ECToungeD
(06-21-2015, 10:01 PM)PythonPlays Wrote: [OOC]
Steam name: iryanv
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47537763
RP Points: 1
Hours played?: 23
How good are you at Roleplay?: very
Give us an example of some of the events you've been involved in: none
[IC section]
Name: Dave McDaveson
Current job: British Metropolitan Police
Why should you be accepted into the EMP?: I am a nice guy that is a British Metropolitan Police Officer and I know how to stop crime. I also understand the routine of your group and know that you are not working with ECToungeD

Hey mate, this group has been closed for ages - sorry.

Requesting closure.