UBR Jadanstores
(09-30-2014, 04:32 PM)jadanstores Wrote:
(09-30-2014, 04:28 PM)Link66 Wrote: I got demoted because I made a mistake. I was doing my job properly up until, and after, the abuse event. I don't see why this should be shortened.

The only reason I'm banned for this long is because you didn't like me you just wanted me to go forever me and you have a problem we don't like each other that's why you put the ban up for so long. For me and binkadin.

I could only ban for one day. I did not decide the extension time.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(09-30-2014, 04:46 PM)Bink Wrote: If possible, I'd be willing to add all of Jadan's ban time onto my record and unban Jadan.

Sure! Whilst the admins are at it, I'll just have all my bans transferred to another player.

No, it does not work like this, and never will. He broke far more rules than you and deserves it, and I referred to all of these rulebreaks in my previous post.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(09-30-2014, 05:26 PM)Wood Wrote:
(09-30-2014, 04:46 PM)Bink Wrote: If possible, I'd be willing to add all of Jadan's ban time onto my record and unban Jadan.

Sure! Whilst the admins are at it, I'll just have all my bans transferred to another player.

No, it does not work like this, and never will. He broke far more rules than you and deserves it, and I referred to all of these rulebreaks in my previous post.

We have the same amount on the ban. We both have 4.
[FL:RP] jadanstores Provoking a staffmember purposely. General minging. Moderator harassment. 9th ban 2 Months, 20 days, 1 hours by Link66

[FL:RP] Binkadin Provoking a staffmember purposely. General minging. Moderator harassent. Prior harrassment ban-history 21 days, 1 hour by Link66
(09-30-2014, 05:31 PM)jadanstores Wrote:

[FL:RP] jadanstores Provoking a staffmember purposely. General minging. Moderator harassment. 9th ban 2 Months, 20 days, 1 hours by Link66

[FL:RP] Binkadin Provoking a staffmember purposely. General minging. Moderator harassent. Prior harrassment ban-history 21 days, 1 hour by Link66

He did less than you, and you constantly went out of your way to harrass Link, whereas Bink just joined in for some parts.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(09-30-2014, 07:26 PM)Wood Wrote:
(09-30-2014, 05:31 PM)jadanstores Wrote:

He did less than you, and you constantly went out of your way to harrass Link, whereas Bink just joined in for some parts.

I still don't get how i was harassing him and how im a general minge.
It would be an honour to be unbanned during this epidemic and share all of our last moments on Fearless with the possibility of death. We would take this privelage to our graves.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
(10-09-2014, 05:40 PM)Bink Wrote: It would be an honour to be unbanned during this epidemic and share all of our last moments on Fearless with the possibility of death. We would take this privelage to our graves.

I've being of fearless now for one month at least put it down to one month left. 
jadanstores
(10-09-2014, 05:40 PM)Bink Wrote: It would be an honour to be unbanned during this epidemic and share all of our last moments on Fearless with the possibility of death. We would take this privelage to our graves.

I've being of fearless now for one month at least put it down to one month left. 

All I want is to have the ban moved to one month left and for Enzyme to reply and do something with this ubr
Well I've read through this and see no reason to support this UBR. You knowingly victimised and provoked a staff member and you deserve to suffer the consequences.

(10-21-2014, 11:03 AM)General Rickets Wrote: Well I've read through this and see no reason to support this UBR. You knowingly victimised and  provoked a staff member and you deserve to suffer the consequences.

All i did was proke him i didn't harass link and i'm not a general minge.