UBR Jadanstores
I don't recall calling you a general minge nor so I support an unban or a ban shorten.

(10-21-2014, 02:04 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I don't recall calling you a general minge nor so I support an unban or a ban shorten.

All i want is the ban to be reduced to one month that's all i want.
Just wanted to say that I think that the admin who extended his ban tried to find everyone reason to extend it. He stated that it was his "9th ban" and was therefore extended. However, if you look at other people like Tyler, he took 12 bans before he was eventually extended even once. Most people get their bans extended at a later stage.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Just because you want it shortened doesn't mean it will or should be shortened.

(10-21-2014, 04:22 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Just because you want it shortened doesn't mean it will or should be shortened.

But all i did was proke him he just wanted to add more things to be able to ban me.
Is that all you have to say? This is a very weak UBR without any good reasoning.

(10-21-2014, 06:35 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Is that all you have to say? This is a very weak UBR without any good reasoning.

That's all i have to say because it's the truth and i shouldn't of got banned for this long.
(10-21-2014, 06:35 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Is that all you have to say? This is a very weak UBR without any good reasoning.

That's all i have to say because it's the truth and i shouldn't of got banned for this long.
You expected not to get banned for long even though it was your 9th ban and you singled out and provoked a staff member? Which is simply unacceptable.

Unban request reviewed and denied.

Just because Link was relieved does not mean you did not harass him. It was extended due to that and it being your 9th ban which you may not feel being fair, but this was 9 bans in a little over a months time which is 100% unacceptable.

So maybe others are not getting extended at 9, but they are not being banned that many times in that time span.

Concluded.