Ban Request on [FL:RP] TyqaVenom
Name of player[FL:RP] TyqaVenom

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:91120244

Time in GMT: 02:42am

Server: v2d

Summary: Randomly shooting in public, FailRP, Public Building, Prop Blocking, Random Car Theft, Chair Abuse, Tool gun Abuse...I think that's everything.

Evidence:

(video upload completion estimated at 40mins from this last edit)

Yes i accept that I am going to be banned , just going to mention most of you were laughing , and you were too , no one was harmed , literally no one was on only a tiny amount of people were on.
Also the prop block was not blocking any acsess in or out I just put a door i front of vendor machine and people still got food out of it
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
First of all. Evidence is a bit too long.
Second, I don't think he did that many things wrong.
Maybe blacklist him but seriously, kinda sad you are doing BR...

Not involved, warned - GTB
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
1. Please don't post when not involved , i don't want to see you get a warning for defending me Smile
2. I think I shouldn't get a ban but I did break failRP , and random car theft ( both mild rules broken )
3. Yes so one was harmed so again that don't matter , just having a few laughs at 2am , not sure about the tool gun abuse , im sure that would be kinda like prop spamming all I did with the tool gun was spawn 3 cop cars and make them flash red and place some doors ( if I get black listed for that then i, not going to be a sad person and beg for it to be undone, but it it was like for a week then maybe I would try to get it shortend
4. Thank you for doing the correct thing by posting this BR to show my immaturity.
- TyqaVenom
Have a nice day/afternoon/night
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding failRP, public building, door abuse, toolgun abuse, randomly stealing a car, and prop blocking.
Suspension will be applied for 10 days and a blacklist from Physgun, props/entities, and Toolgun will be applied for 8 hours.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team