Admin abuse - [FL:M] Link66
(09-19-2014, 07:56 PM)Link66 Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 07:51 PM)Iacboy Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 07:48 PM)Link66 Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 07:42 PM)Iacboy Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 07:22 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: When link opened fire at you, you decided to take cover, so I made a break for it when I wasn't at gunpoint.
As for the typing delay, I had some IRL problems which were distracting me, sorry about that.

Note: I've posted this on your ban request too, ivan.

It still seems quite suspicious of how the timing was perfect.
I'm now heavily thinking there was meta gaming going on here.
As you said you have IRL problems, why when I started saying "get against the bus shelter" you just suddenly had in real problems? I think you were just waiting for link to get a awp out and line up a shot.
And also why would you run to link and zan in the first place? More meta gaming?
Also, why would you run to someone who just shot at the goverment?

Meta, meta, meta, meta. Would you run to your saviours?. I think so.

I don't see how your his saviors as your classified and hes citizen, I do believe you need to be with the same job title or something along those lines.

And once again, you'd need to understand that you broke fearrp by shooting at me when I had a gun at Ivan's chest.

I am his saviour because I saved him from you...
But yeah, I have already described 'my' case of fearrp. You cannot reconstruct the exact moment, and neither of us have any evidence to prove otherwise.

Didn't do a very good job of saving him considering you died, but never the less.

Its a shame I cannot prove that you could see the gun, but if I might say one thing.
If I had my hands out, they would be down my side until I punched something/someone.
As you said you could see my hands, correct.

Now if I had my hands on a gun, which I did, both my hands would be on it, which if you thought you could of went "wait, his hands are not down his sides and he most likely has a gun."

Now considering you've attempted to knock fearrp of your rule breakage, shall we discuss that you cannot rescue someone if your not in the same job/gang with them, and then also shoot at them.
I believe the correct thing to do would of seen if I had a gun at Ivan, or a gun at all, then walked over, pulled a gun on me, demanded I let him go, and drive off.
But no, you attempt a rdm on me, therefor breaking the rules.
Wait, you said you could see my hands, if you could see my hands why would you shoot at a unarmed police officer?
Off to bed, any posts after this I will answer when I wake up in the morning.
(09-19-2014, 08:05 PM)Iacboy Wrote: Now considering you've attempted to knock fearrp of your rule breakage, shall we discuss that you cannot rescue someone if your not in the same job/gang with them, and then also shoot at them.
I believe the correct thing to do would of seen if I had a gun at Ivan, or a gun at all, then walked over, pulled a gun on me, demanded I let him go, and drive off.
But no, you attempt a rdm on me, therefor breaking the rules.

Can we not just go in circles please? I appreciate you want me to be sanctioned, however constantly mentioning a factor that I have already explained is just wasting everyone's time... so perhaps next time you try to bring up a fact, make sure it hasn't been explained already.

Here is a memory refresher for you! :

"I believe there was a dictator a few minutes before this incident, and he had not posted the laws since that (from what I can recall). So I was still going off the dictator laws. I can rebel against the government if there is a dictatorship, eh? Just look at Syria.
If my job was 'citizen', I could understand where you are coming from with the abuse. However it was set to classified."

As far as I am concerned, everything has been covered and explained in these previous three pages.

Metagaming - Internet went off, couldn't get back on because of the traffic. I recognised Ivan by his vehicle and number plate.
FearRP - As the administrators have said, there was none.
RDM - I killed him because of a previous dictatorship, because the laws had not been posted.

"Wait, you said you could see my hands, if you could see my hands why would you shoot at a unarmed police officer?"

Because I was trying to free him?
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
May I just point out that you can NOT kill random officers outside on the street because there is a dictator, as this will cause massive DM's across the server whenever a Dictator is present- Syria and Evocity.. have nothing common.

(09-18-2014, 10:25 PM)Link66 Wrote: I was not on any '3rd party communicator'. Believe me or not, my internet had crashed a few minutes previously - therefore disconnecting me from our current Skype call. I was too occupied in game and with @ calls that I did not have enough time to call them back.
You state that your internet crashed but you DID admit to being in a skype call with Ivan which looks highly suspicious.

As for the FearRP as long as the gun is out even if it's pointed down fearRP applies no matter what, you then state you only saw his hands, shooting at unarmed people is failRP & attempted RDM.

(09-19-2014, 09:37 PM)Link66 Wrote: "Wait, you said you could see my hands, if you could see my hands why would you shoot at a unarmed police officer?"

Because I was trying to free him?
 You state that you were Ivan's savior but what are you saving him from? an arrest.. isn't that helping a friend escape an arrest - which is also against the rules.

Please state how you did not see his gun? for him to look down like that he will need to be holding a gun and seeing that you aimed for a headshot you knew he had a gun.
[Image: 30213f2cc4fb6b1a3d5718d9ac04e1aa.png]
I request an Admin to post the logs of this event as the logs will show all situations which lead up to this event as it will make a clear picture - I know I have no right to this but it will make everything easier.

I don't have anything personal against you Link66 but it's very blatant that you broke multiple rules and I believe in justice.

#Do-it-for-the-warn
#Worth-the-warn

I will not be posting here again.

Not involved - Warned - GeorgeTheBoy
Case reviewed and closed. Appropriate action will be taken toward accused staff member.