Who Is Your Favourite Server Team In The ( Owner , Admin , Mod , Veteran, )?
Hmmm, may be these guys.

GeorgeTheBoy: When I need help I always go to George and he is a great admin.

Freezak: Knew him before he was a admin and after, we did some great Police RP together.

Grub: Amazing admin and great role player. I participated a while back in one of his outstanding RPs.

(These are not in a particular order.)
The following 2 users Like fuz3_r3tro's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Freezak
Flood:

Spoiler :
U da only 1 2 show m3 r3sp3ct [Image: giphy.gif]

I miss Jokhah and Zaeed.
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Floodify, Old Man Jokhah
(09-18-2014, 03:19 PM)Jan Wrote: Random order:

-Weecow
-BlackShadow
-Shadow
-Hostage
-Iraqi Eagle
-Madi
-Flood
-Wood
-HEAVY [☂]
-Von Tempski
-Flame
-Joykill
-Falcon
-Deriptz
-Bowie R

And probatly some more that I forgot to mention.

I find that very racist towards me 
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Reading through this and seeing my name no where FML.

Mine:

Prune - N1 Lad

Flood - Major Scrub lord, Tried giving beef, didn't see tommorow

KPred - Secretly asked me to hack his CS:GO Rank because he bad

Jan - Listens to da good shit

Tandy - My quickscope sensei

Preditor - He gave me anal, because I said fuck Doritos (Never regretted that decision Wink )

Nevinator - Nice Guy.

Enzyme - A Pure Tank, Plus he murdered my bumhole

Mah List, Probably forgot a lot.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • Nevy, Preditor
[Image: aNoYeLG_460sa_v1.gif]
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Envy, Nevy
I really love Envy.

Ok, so let's be serious for once.

Kpred, Shadow, Rickets. Guys I usually talk to and play games with. Great guys when they don't play dota 2. Probably some other people too, I don't remember.

Smex, Jordy, Mikeeh, Na®creas, Tremin, Callos, Blurr I guess, Obay, Vein, Cpt Decay.  Sorry if I forgot someone please don't kill me.

I'll pretty much love you if you have a good sense of humor.
nice
The following 2 users Like Prune's post:
  • Nacreas, Envy
Now in all honest my list isn't too big.

Ciryl

Ciryl is a active member on both forum and servers. He takes stuff serious when needed and knows when to joke. He never takes it too far ( unless we speak Spider-Man posts c; ) and he is always a positive supporter on both forum and servers. He really deserves the title as a staff member in my opinion and I can only hope for it to happen.

Enzyme

Enzyme is a very serious admin when it comes to rule breakage cases. He always makes sure that he has solid evidence and back up so the ban will always stay valid. ( Yes I have seen Enzyme's f*ck ups and that is what makes us human so I won't encount that. ) Enzyme as well as Ciryl knows when to take stuff serious and when to throw a joke out or two. He always has his facts in control and always knows when to stop. You are the greatest staff member on my list. ( You're all great, Enzyme has just showed off to me while him being online so ups to him )

Jan

Jan is a very active member on fearless which he has been since the 29th October 2011. Jan has always spoken his mind and never will become a "follower". Jan is supportive to all members both on forum and on the servers and he also deserve ups for his role plays. There is some people that don't like Jan's attitude and further but to be honest he is just speaking out of his mind and what his opinion actually is. I guess not too many people appreciate that.

GeorgeTheBoy

GeorgeTheBoy well ever since you joined, left and joined the community again I've always been looking up on you and I've been following your adventure trough time. You've made some crazy post on the news that ( else than creeping the shit out of people ) cheered them up. You've always been a smile and you always will. You're out of question a positive supporter and I'm personally glad to have you in the community :)

Infernaw

Infernaw ever since I joined the community I've been making f*ck ups. Now after a good amount of time in the community I still make f*ck ups. Personally I fell like Infernaw had her hand over me and the other community members that had their f*ck ups by time to time. She has been helping them and advising them to what is right and wrong in this community. Infernaw gets a lot of shit sometimes ( just like any other staff member at the moment. ) which she takes with a raised head. Infernaw is extremely supportive against every member and especially the members that needs help and she is doing hell of a job administrating the communit ever sines she got the place.

Drogas

Drogas, the man of the moon. You've ment a shit lot to me in this community and you're basically the reason why I'm in this community right now. I can't say how much I appreciate this and that you choose to unban me ( yes I do know he might have been spoken to the other staff members that time. He was just the lucky no. 1 I guess. ) You're a very supportive staff member and you have always come with your opinion as it is no matter what the case sounds like. Thanks ;) 

That is what I think and that is what my opinion sounds like.
The following 2 users Like Bowiii's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Enzyme
Oh dang. 

Can't ever forget about our favorite guy, [FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan 
The following 4 users Like Nevy's post:
  • HellShell, Decay, General Rickets, Prune
Holy shit no one likes me.
That's fine
Just fine
Yeah it's fine
I TOLD YOU IT'S FINE F*CK OFF.
[Image: happy_gif.gif]