Ban request on minecraftslayer420
Wink 
Name of player: minecraftslayer420

SteamIDminecraftslayer420
STEAM_0:0:68303045

Time in GMT: 18:20 (was happening for out 15 mins)

Server: v2p

Summary: Well ill tell you where this all started, I was an SRU and my friend was a police officer (kenziehd), we was following a black market dealer through a tunnel that led to the petrol station and we looked around for him because it looked like he DC then out of no where a mustang came down and killed me so i put in OOC why did you cdm me (or something like that), any way i was walking around again and the mustang came out of a tunnel and i said 'stop' which he did not so i took screen shots of this happening (but could not get his name), then he cdm me again, any way about 5 mins later i went through the tunnel again because a BMD dealer went through so i told the bmd to stop where he was because he did something acording to my mate but he did not stop so i tazered him and said to my mate get him and ill check the rest of the road, so i carried on and turned left and saw theis guy so as i went up i saw him running towards me through the tunnel and i thought he had a gun so i got my riot shield out and i took screen shots while he kept on shooting me. i then got his name in a screen shot which then gave me enough evidence to make a br.

For some reason i cant upload the pictures but here is where ypu can see them.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/111074331387...462/photos
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor
This guy was minging allot when me and darkerx was doing rebel rp not so long ago using nitroplazim to get into our base and was using nitroplazim to dive into our props, whilst recording it me saying to him stop being a minge he totally ignored me then was editing out a 3 hour recording it black screened on me Nervous so couldn't do a BR but now I have seen this BR on him I can say what happend
(09-16-2014, 06:07 PM)[FL:RP] TyqaVenom Wrote: This guy was minging allot when me and darkerx was doing rebel rp not so long ago using nitroplazim to get into our base and was using nitroplazim to dive into our props, whilst recording it me saying to him stop being a minge he totally ignored me then was editing out a 3 hour recording it black screened on me Nervous so couldn't do a BR but now I have seen this BR on him I can say what happend

Yeah well he keeps on killing us now as i speak i have called an admin on but no response yet and it has been 30 mins. He wont listen though think he wants to be banned. thanks for this though makes my case strongerSmile
(09-16-2014, 06:03 PM)mason12ben Wrote: Name of player: minecraftslayer420

Summary: Well ill tell you where this all started, I was an SRU and my friend was a police officer (kenziehd), we was following a black market dealer through a tunnel that led to the petrol station and we looked around for him because it looked like he DC then out of no where a mustang came down and killed me so i put in OOC why did you cdm me (or something like that), any way i was walking around again and the mustang came out of a tunnel and i said 'stop' which he did not so i took screen shots of this happening (but could not get his name), then he cdm me again, any way about 5 mins later i went through the tunnel again because a BMD dealer went through so i told the bmd to stop where he was because he did something acording to my mate but he did not stop so i tazered him and said to my mate get him and ill check the rest of the road, so i carried on and turned left and saw theis guy so as i went up i saw him running towards me through the tunnel and i thought he had a gun so i got my riot shield out and i took screen shots while he kept on shooting me. i then got his name in a screen shot which then gave me enough evidence to make a br.

Your evidence doesnt really show that he killed you though it could of been someone behind you lol
(09-16-2014, 06:24 PM)AugieGirl Wrote:

Your evidence doesnt really show that he killed you though it could of been someone behind you lol
Its the best i can do lets hope the admins think differently 
(09-16-2014, 06:30 PM)mason12ben Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 06:24 PM)AugieGirl Wrote:

Its the best i can do lets hope the admins think differently 

i was also in the game at the same time and he was killing us both for no reason.
Just find his car or the car that is coming you and read the name
(09-16-2014, 06:34 PM)[FL:RP] TyqaVenom Wrote: Just find his car or the car that is coming you and read the name

Yeah i no i saw it to when i was looking through the pictures, makes my point more valid ha
Read his licence plate on picture 5 it says GETCDMD
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team