Unban request on jadanstores
(09-15-2014, 08:32 PM)Link66 Wrote:
(09-15-2014, 07:50 PM)jadanstores Wrote: I want to see how i was harassing Link66 and how i was general minging. Also wood said he recorded it i want to see the recording of it.

Wood didn't record it, I did. He was referring to my recording.
How were you harassing me?

Your Harassment :

1. Changing your clan to physgun is not a lazer pointer.
2. When calling me via @, ghosting your "Physgun is not a lazer pointer" dupe infront of me.
3. "Did you miss me?" via OOC every time I join the game - this is not a simple hello or goodbye, but a sarcastic comment.
4. 52830 [FL:RP] jadanstores STEAM_0:1:93108040 Steam Profile Constant staff harassment over multiple days. Metagaming.  Expired [FL:M] Link66 - All of the events and actions leading up to this. Following me around for no reason, even after asking you not to follow me. asking how old I am etc.
5. Raging to me over steam. After I banned you for the 5th time, you added me on steam and addressed that "I hate you".

Being a Minge :

1. All of your bans in the space of a few months... this is not good.
2. Your clan.
3. Your personality. You don't have a very serious personality. You just yell and scream at people, blaming them for your own problems. This is a minge quality.

(09-15-2014, 07:53 PM)Bink Wrote: Listen, we weren't aware that you didn't like the idea of our clan. You could have spoken up and we would have politely done something about it.

Well then you obviously have no common sense. I told you guys to remove it plenty of times, with no result. Consider yourself responsible for not listening.

(09-15-2014, 08:01 PM)jadanstores Wrote:
(09-15-2014, 07:58 PM)Wood Wrote: When I asked Jaden to remove it, he was confused as hell what he was doing wrong and felt it was fine because Link had banned him in the past. This is why it is quite clearly trying to annoy him.
He doesn't like me either every time i tried to talk to him he would always tell me to f**k off

Prove it.

Here is the recording of your blatant disregard of my instructions, and attempting to annoy me. Please excuse Viktor... he can be quite loud sometimes. In addition, you seem to be lying in the courthouse. In the video you say that I never give you any warning, this means that I do not talk to you before banning, whereas here It says I always tell you to F off... and I have only talked to you in @ calls through my mic, where I am polite.
I suggest you smarten up and think what you are saying, you are just digging yourself into a bigger hole here.

Where is the recording.
I don't see a link, unless you didn't mean that you uploaded the video. You say "Here is the recording of you blatant disregard of my instructions", and I don't see that anywhere, it may just be me. But, I don't hate you Link. You may have banned me, it hasn't changed my opinion on you. I just ask "Did you miss me" in OOC to almost everybody, just as a unique greeting.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
(09-15-2014, 08:36 PM)Bink Wrote: I don't see a link, unless you didn't mean that you uploaded the video. You say "Here is the recording of you blatant disregard of my instructions", and I don't see that anywhere, it may just be me.

Also for one i didn't put the ghost of it's not a laser pointer in the air, I don't always say did you miss me its bink that does it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K99SOvtQor8

No idea why the link didn't save.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(09-15-2014, 09:21 PM)Link66 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K99SOvtQor8

No idea why the link didn't save.

I don't see how i was harassing you just because i was annoying you with the physgun. 
The evidence clearly shows that you are provoking the admin. You played with the fire and you got burned. Simple as that.
Denied.

Closing notes: The banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules as the ban suggests and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued. The banned player acted provokative against a staff-member where the sole purpose was to troll and and annoy even though he knew of the potential consequences.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator