Nevy's Graphics - Thread Layouts/Graphics [FREE][HQ]
Username -  [FL:RP] Franklin Clinton

Details/instructions - I need a Sign but I need one that must say: Our Story, How we work on the F.D.E.C,  F.D.E.C.'s Type of responses for the Paramedics or the Fire Crew, How to call Emergency Services, F.D.E.C.: Clan Rules, How to join F.D.E.C, F.D.E.C.'s Job List for the F.D.E.C when answering application form, Member List, Demoted Members.

Primary Colors? (Leave blank if you do not have a preference) -  Our Story, How we work on the F.D.E.C,  F.D.E.C.'s Type of responses for the Paramedics or the Fire Crew, How to call Emergency Services, F.D.E.C.: Clan Rules, How to join F.D.E.C, F.D.E.C.'s Job List for the F.D.E.C when answering application form, Member List, Demoted Members in black, please, thanks and take your time.

Additional Info: None
Mexico is not safe
Good graphics.

+REP
Mexico is not safe
Michael, you're not getting a signature from Nev which has a FUMUKU logo on it.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(09-25-2014, 11:10 PM)[FL:RP] Michael De Santa Wrote: Thanks Nevi, but I wanted one that said F.D.E.C Fire Crew and the other to say Paramedic Team, but I'll accept them

(09-25-2014, 11:10 PM)[FL:RP] Michael De Santa Wrote: Details/instructions - Do the same thing like the FUMUKU INT'L Sign but I need one that must say F.D.E.C. Fire Crew and Paramedic Team separated and With a Fire Picture in a Circle.

My bad, your word choice was confusing and it sounded like you only wanted 1. I will send you new graphics to your new specification.

And I will get to work on those thread banners that you just requested.
@Nevinator Don't worry, take your time
Mexico is not safe
You make signatures aswell?
Username - e12 (da Coon on Steam, Micheal Selen on FearlessRP server)

Details/instructions - I need you to make a graphic with the text "Mobilia" without quotes , a simple mobile phone logo directly next to it (preferably a black or dark grey gradient), and the slogan "Communicate Freely"

Primary Colors? (Leave blank if you do not have a preference) - Azure Blue, and Black

Additional Info: - Make sure the new logos are transparent PNGs.

This logo is for my RP major carrier known as Mobilia Wireless.
mobiliawireless.weebly.com
[Image: rfXo1g8.png]
Not in real life of course. ):
(09-28-2014, 05:36 PM)e12 Wrote: -Snip-

Your request has been completed according to the instructions received.

Feel free to tell me more things to work on!

Spoiler: Content

The only difference is the placement of the phone, just put both edits in so you could pick. 
[Image: 8h9vLGu.png]

[Image: fIY1W7M.png]

The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • e12
Thanks Nevi. The logo looks excellent. The only little complaint I have is font choice but it looks very professional so I will take it. +1 REP
[Image: rfXo1g8.png]
Not in real life of course. ):
(09-29-2014, 08:49 PM)e12 Wrote: Thanks Nevi. The logo looks excellent. The only little complaint I have is font choice but it looks very professional so I will take it. +1 REP

www.dafont.com

Please select a font and maybe shoot me the link to it and I will be happy to replace the font