Server banner Littletown Server banner V4B1
Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flight Simulation
(10-01-2014, 04:07 PM)Aviator Wrote: Ideally, I want to work for British Airways (via their cadet scheme).

Failing that, I wouldn't mind a shot at Cathay Pacific (through their cadet scheme as well).

Cathay Pacific. My dad used to be a pilot for them. Very lovely service they put up to show when flying with them, it would be a good choice. Smile
(04-20-2015, 10:42 PM)TheMJ Wrote: Cathay Pacific. My dad used to be a pilot for them. Very lovely service they put up to show when flying with them, it would be a good choice. Smile

Indeed. They're a very good airline, I do believe they won airline of the year last year! I wouldn't mind flying for them and they probably pay better than most European airlines.
Regards,
aviator
@Aviator, I don't know what to do, Aviation and Virgin Atlantic fascinates me and planes do ect, but I am useless at FSX, I don't know how to fly sh*te basically.
Sad
I'm using FSX aswell, but I only learned the Cessna and the Boeing 737.

I play with the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick.

Spoiler :
[Image: 414X2Z0A7TL.jpg]
[Image: r3wu8qyu.png]
I use X plane 10 steam addition because the graphics are better and the cockpits aren't total garbage in most planes
[Image: File:Flag_of_the_United_States.svg]
1) P3D v3 All the wayyyy!
2) PMDG 737/Aerosoft A320 series for short haul. 757/767 on medium haul (captain sim). 777 on long haul.
3) Often around 2-3 hrs if I don't fly long haul.
I have FS 2003,I used to fly a lot.Usually cross-Atlantic flights.I also flew for a virtual airline,but got fired at my first flight for crashing the 737 into a beach in Long Island
[Image: gW4yGIQ.png]
I want to play with you
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:111437847&b=8]