Server banner V2D Server banner V33X
Fearless TeamSpeak Viewer Server banner 				Build
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flight Simulation
Aviator, what Airline are you planning on Joining? I also want to be a Pilot! Gonna pilot a 787 or 747-8i for Emirates or Etihad in the Future! What about you Aviator? Big Grin
[Image: nywhVrl.jpg]
Credits to Safira for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
Ideally, I want to work for British Airways (via their cadet scheme).

Failing that, I wouldn't mind a shot at Cathay Pacific (through their cadet scheme as well).
Regards,
aviator
(10-01-2014, 04:07 PM)Aviator Wrote: Ideally, I want to work for British Airways (via their cadet scheme).

Failing that, I wouldn't mind a shot at Cathay Pacific (through their cadet scheme as well).

I would really like to become a ATC controller if I get the chance..
Code:
function dankmeme()
i am a living dank meme
[-] The following 1 user Likes lmao's post:
  • Wood
(10-01-2014, 07:55 PM)The Derpy Gamer Wrote:
(10-01-2014, 04:07 PM)Aviator Wrote: Ideally, I want to work for British Airways (via their cadet scheme).

I would really like to become a ATC controller if I get the chance..

I reccomend trying it out on VatSim, they take Air Traffic Controlers and is realistic as hell.
Anyone here play DCS?
[Image: 1Jv7cJ7.png]

DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO MY HALF AN HOUR RAMBLING ON ABOUT HOW BA IS SHOCKING TO YOU OVER STEAM?!? Sad Virgin Atlantic or America all the way. Big Grin
Oh, and how do people get such good graphics in FSX, mine looks absolute shite to say it clearly.
Might get some gear and a sim in the future however currently focusing on getting a wheel and some pedals and getting Assetto Corsa, it's a beautiful game and I find driving a little more interesting. But I'd happily be doing 6 hour flights if I had the gear!
Screenshots look great too.
(04-20-2015, 03:20 PM)connbob1 Wrote: DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO MY HALF AN HOUR RAMBLING ON ABOUT HOW BA IS SHOCKING TO YOU OVER STEAM?!? Sad Virgin Atlantic or America all the way. Big Grin

Naw, BA is a decent airline! Especially for more senior pilots - but so is every airline. To be honest, I'd work for any airline hiring, or before that those with cadet schemes (like British Airways).

(04-20-2015, 03:28 PM)Dex Wrote: Might get some gear and a sim in the future however currently focusing on getting a wheel and some pedals and getting Assetto Corsa, it's a beautiful game and I find driving a little more interesting. But I'd happily be doing 6 hour flights if I had the gear!
Screenshots look great too.

Thanks! Yeah, if I'm honest, the time passes really fast for me - I'm just a person who can keep myself occupied for really long periods of time, especially in my head! Smile

(04-20-2015, 03:26 PM)connbob1 Wrote: Oh, and how do people get such good graphics in FSX, mine looks absolute shite to say it clearly.

It requires a really good computer, and then making some mods to it; like buying scenery packages and add-on aircraft!

Here's just a couple of shots:

[Image: mrKi7Pz.png]

Spoiler :
[Image: 57ytybo.png]

Spoiler :
[Image: acPZ1jb.png]
Regards,
aviator
[-] The following 3 users Like aviator's post:
  • Dauntless, Dex, Ivan Tempski
(04-20-2015, 03:20 PM)connbob1 Wrote:

DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO MY HALF AN HOUR RAMBLING ON ABOUT HOW BA IS SHOCKING TO YOU OVER STEAM?!? Sad Virgin Atlantic or America all the way. Big Grin

BA is a good airline. Whenever I've flown with them they've given great service. They also have a really good safety record.
[Image: ih4TbaG.gif]