Server banner V2D Server banner V4B1
Fearless TeamSpeak Viewer Server banner 				Build
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flight Simulation
(09-15-2014, 03:31 PM)Aviator Wrote: You can buy many payware or freeware addons for FSX (payware is usually higher quality). These are essentially mods for FSX. There are many out there. Unfortunately, because FSX is a niche market - developers of addons can usually charge a lot, knowing that people (a lot of people) will still buy their product.

If only there was a website where you could get things for free through the use of P2P file sharing Angel
[Image: ih4TbaG.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Greed^
(09-15-2014, 04:30 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(09-15-2014, 03:31 PM)Aviator Wrote: You can buy many payware or freeware addons for FSX (payware is usually higher quality). These are essentially mods for FSX. There are many out there. Unfortunately, because FSX is a niche market - developers of addons can usually charge a lot, knowing that people (a lot of people) will still buy their product.

If only there was a website where you could get things for free through the use of P2P file sharing Angel

Oh boy, the world could need this, imagine being able to watch free movies, get games for free!
[Image: Y7ulxVq.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Suarez
[Image: FJ0XlWy.png]

Wood said once I can fly planes properly I can be his co-pilot

something tells me with my Nav skills it'll be a while (Green circle is departure, red is Destination.... and oter red is where I ended up.... I didn't think Scotland had a sea)
Regards,
Barkles
Ex- Administrator
[-] The following 4 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Wood, aviator, Tmdirtbike, GeorgeTheBoy
Haha!

Remember, navigation is a very important part of flying! Tongue
Regards,
aviator
And that is why you fly visually! :P
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
[Image: WkIo5ZX.png]
I play X-Plane 10 Global.
I will usually fly the Boeing 747 or Boeing 737 or sometimes a LearJet (for short trips, maybe 3 hours at the most)
My most recent flight which was last week and it was a tewelve hour flight due to delays from SFO, California to CDG, Paris
Screenshot of C-FNNH, somewhere over the Pacific.

[Image: n9YPcVj.png]

Vectors to Final, Runway 16R!

[Image: cDC1evw.png]

Personally, I find IFR flying much more easier and simple. Every commercial flight is basically IFR regardless of weather, but the approach can be visual. Flying with your pre-programmed route on GPS and you can never get lost.
Regards,
aviator
I use FSX (My controller broke and keyboard redirects me to useless shit on my computer so dont play anymore)
My favourite plane is the 747 by far.
I do 1-2 hour flights.
#V2P2K15

[Image: 30s7bix.jpg]
I play the Google Earth one, that's fun.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Envy
(09-25-2014, 01:24 PM)Roachykins Wrote: I play the Google Earth one, that's fun.

What is this nonsense!

Nah, I use it too when I'm bored.
Regards,
aviator