Server banner V2D Server banner V4B1
Fearless TeamSpeak Viewer Server banner 				Build
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flight Simulation
(09-13-2014, 07:14 PM)Aviator Wrote: -snip-
That would be really nice to have honestly. But with my new computer FSX does not really crash anymore... No idea why but anyway, I just finished like a 45 minute flight, no idea why I did it; I just wanted to fly my beauty again. I will post my pictures in the spoiler below, but as you can see my game runs great, but looks horrible. So it would be really nice if I could get any recommendations on a specific ENB to use. Anyway I did a short flight and tried to do everything seriously, but you know... it's not as easy as it looks to follow all the appropriate checklist when you usually make your own checklist that work for you in your head.
Here are my pictures, sorry for the horrible looking game, just focus on the beautiful plane...
Spoiler :
[Image: e8bfa859b5736d590390ab4f21dd8591.png] 
[Image: c1fbb89174c0fa66565eb5c0d90b09b4.png]
[Image: d363f47a77af94dcf589de6321a230d6.png]
[Image: 749d56b24284f0d1d382b4d9339c82cb.png]
[Image: 1468b0863e3243fc69655806c9489f52.png]
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
[Image: WkIo5ZX.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tmdirtbike's post:
  • aviator
You really need to get someone you can talk to in real life Aviator, about planes and such.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Jono
When i'm rich I will buy a plane, promise.

p.s You seem like you have such a Interest in Planes are you taking any course or anything to become a pilot?
Want a Sig like below? Click it | +Rep Me
[Image: OVb9ZI3.gif]
Rest In Peace Big Al
(09-13-2014, 10:48 PM)Jan Wrote: You really need to get someone you can talk to in real life Aviator, about planes and such.

I have a few friends at school who also want to be airline pilots and there are very big online communities about flight simulation and aviation in general. I'm curious to see who in our community share the same hobbies.

(09-13-2014, 11:35 PM)Envy Wrote: When i'm rich I will buy a plane, promise.

p.s You seem like you have such a Interest in Planes are you taking any course or anything to become a pilot?

I hope you keep promises! Smile

At the moment, I'm not taking any course to become a pilot. I turn 16 in November, but I am focusing on my GCSEs and soon, A-Levels. I'll be taking a few flying lessons and maybe get a PPL but depends really. Ideally a cadet scheme with an airline would be best.
Regards,
aviator
[-] The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Envy
Flight Simulation, hehe. I guess i can call myself a FSX enthusiast. I've been flying a lot, however the past couple of days i haven't had time to do any flying nor Gmodding. I also used to have a lot of screenshots, however after i reinstalled my PC, i've lost most of them. Without further redo, let the show begin.

A year ago at Rio De Janeiro (SBGL), emergency landing DASH 8 Q400, engine 1 bird strike (Yes i have that addon, and i might take it off, because it's awfull sometimes) (And yes, sorry for the graphics, that was a fresh installation of FSX)
Spoiler :

[Image: xsv9.png]

A320-200 Avianca FLT AVA24A from Barcelona (LEBL) to Madeira (LPMA)
Spoiler :

[Image: 2ln4.png]
[Image: babc.png]

C172 short hop stop at St.Barts (TFFJ) and my friend on missed approach.
Spoiler :

[Image: v7hJk4.png]
[Image: fBCDVm.png]

B737-800 Thomson Airways FLT TOM24T outbound from Manchester (EGCC) to Madeira (LPMA)
Spoiler :

[Image: ulVAc8.png]

B737-800 American Airlines FLT AAL24A Philadelphia (KPHL) to NYC La Guardia (KLGA)
Spoiler :

[Image: KbL1rk.png]
[Image: uzhc7f.png]

B737-800 Ryanair FLT RYR24R from London Heathrow (EGLL) to Kaunas (EYKA)

(This is the latest one and as you can see, i've improved graphics a lot overtime. No more ruff edges and smooth terrain and other stuff)
Spoiler :
[Image: oNhqTY.png]

Well, that would sum up my FSX photos. I fly for Vatsim. If anynone wants to fly together, shoot me over a PM or message me on steam.
[Image: aRHkvWf.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Susliks**'s post:
  • Tmdirtbike, Wood, Envy, aviator, EthanArcher
(09-14-2014, 02:27 PM)Aviator Wrote:
(09-13-2014, 10:48 PM)Jan Wrote: You really need to get someone you can talk to in real life Aviator, about planes and such.

I have a few friends at school who also want to be airline pilots and there are very big online communities about flight simulation and aviation in general. I'm curious to see who in our community share the same hobbies.

(09-13-2014, 11:35 PM)Envy Wrote: When i'm rich I will buy a plane, promise.

I hope you keep promises! Smile

At the moment, I'm not taking any course to become a pilot. I turn 16 in November, but I am focusing on my GCSEs and soon, A-Levels. I'll be taking a few flying lessons and maybe get a PPL but depends really. Ideally a cadet scheme with an airline would be best.

Well I wish you good luck on your Journey Bro <3
Want a Sig like below? Click it | +Rep Me
[Image: OVb9ZI3.gif]
Rest In Peace Big Al
I don't know a lot about planes and simulation, used to play FS2004 years ago and all I ever did was piss about.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
FOLLOW FOR A FREE IPAD SHUFFLE
(09-15-2014, 06:51 AM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: I don't know a lot about planes and simulation, used to play FS2004 years ago and all I ever did was piss about.

Pfff GOML FS98 was my jam back in tha day! Tongue
Regards,
Barkles
Ex- Administrator
So what does everyone mean when they say they got better graphics over time? Are there free mods/downloads for better lighting, or only paid ones (which I've seen and they do look great)?
I used to play FSX a lot, but it'd be great to get the terrain looking better. Still a huge fan, might get into it again.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
You can buy many payware or freeware addons for FSX (payware is usually higher quality). These are essentially mods for FSX. There are many out there. Unfortunately, because FSX is a niche market - developers of addons can usually charge a lot, knowing that people (a lot of people) will still buy their product.
Regards,
aviator