"Banter! Banter!"
Question 
Hello, so I was playing on the v2d today as a police officer. I parked my car close to the KFC and I was watching if anyone was speeding or driving in the red light, I did that for about 10 minutes and many people pulled over and RPed the situations nicely, but then..
I was just there at KFC and I saw a black Murciego driving really slowly to gas station (I think it was at 20% HP. Suddenly, the car didn't stop at the red light and I followed it to the gas station with my sirens on. I asked the driver to get out of the car (didn't have my gun out and I tried to be polite) and he kept asking "Why? Why?". I said that you drove into red light and you need to pay a fine. I only wanted to fine 50$ because it was such a small "crime". But then he started saying "banter" and refused to pay the fine in OOC chat. I of course said that "Just RP it out, its 50$ anyway" and he still kept refusing. Then a fellow police officer came to me and started calling me banter too and after a minute of calling me and trying to get the driver RP, the police officer next to me paid the fine for the driver.

Did I do right? What are your opinions?
The following 1 user Likes OttoFIN's post:
  • Envy
I don't understand the question you're asking... -.-
If he refused to pay the fine then arrest him.
Honestly, he was being the idiot. You should've pulled a gun and warned him one last time, and if he refused to get out, you could've posted a BR on him for breaking Fearrp.
"Great bantah, it really is."
(09-08-2014, 06:56 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Honestly, he was being the idiot. You should've pulled a gun and warned him one last time, and if he refused to get out, you could've posted a BR on him for breaking Fearrp.

I'd post a br on you for failrp if you would pull a gun on me. 
(09-09-2014, 06:13 PM)Jarz Wrote:
(09-08-2014, 06:56 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Honestly, he was being the idiot. You should've pulled a gun and warned him one last time, and if he refused to get out, you could've posted a BR on him for breaking Fearrp.

I'd post a br on you for failrp if you would pull a gun on me. 

Refusing to pay a fine and failing to comply with orders from a cop (to get out of the car) WILL get you under gunpoint in almost every country in this world. Of course after trying to force you out but thats not really possible here.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Greed^