RDM and Spam?
Your name: Meatwad

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15757583

Banning Admin: Killjoy

Ban Length: 10K minutes around a week

Reason for the ban: Spam and RDM

Why we should unban you: I joined the server and this gun dealer starts to punch me telling me to kill him because ''he's low on health'' so I wait because there's officers all around me and they don't do anything. So what I did is pull out a crowbar and start hitting him away, instantly as I hit him I get shot dead then banned for ''Spam and RDM''. What/Who exactly did I spam and RDM? I don't think I should have gotten a ban in the first place.

Earlier you mic-spammed music and instead of reporting the rulebreaker, you DM'd him on the street, right in front of an admin
Who was the person I "DM'd" in the middle of the street? When I was "Mic Spamming" I was using passive roleplay, I was roleplaying me listening to a radio/jukebox and people would gather around me and listen with me. I've seen admins play music through the voice chat so I thought it was alright too. I did it in front of SoulRipper and he didn't seem to mind.
I was the one he killed, and it is true that I wished for him to kill me, we were in a skype call and I told him I had high hunger and I couldnt find food so I asked him to kill me which he did, sorry for punching him but he was ok with it because he is my friend Cheese
As you see, I was actually trying to role play, instead of some others in the server. I think I don't deserve this ban at all.
Ban lifted.