[FL] Enzyme
Seeing as I was on the server and responding to OOC banter for the whole thing, and im included in the evidence to a certain degree I cant help but feel involved here.

You seemed to of listened to me over PM during the whole OOC fiasco about just not saying anything anymore so hopefully you'll grant me the same hearing for this.

Now, I dont know WHAT in particular your trying to claim is abuse but as far as the whole, faustie kicking you after multiple warnings to not bring the situation up again in OOC, thats a concrete thing you HAVE to listen to. Rule number 5 explicitly states admin's rulings are the laws of the land, you HAVE to listen to what they say, thats why they're trusted with admin. You didnt, and he kicked you, it was very fair.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

I've issued a ban for your NLR breakage aswell as randomly running into a hostage situation with a gun.
You can go ahead and claim this is me taking revenge because you made an abuse case of me, but the fact is that you

1. Provided evidence against yourself proving how you broke the rules.
2. Provided your own statements stating why you broke the rules.
3. Have chosen to ignore my questions regarding your rulebreakages. You can claim that you've been busy, but I know you've both been on the servers (v33x) and on the forum after I've asked these questions.
If you want to appeal the ban then I suggest you make an unbanrequest.

Back to the original topic; Enzyme and admin abuse.

So far you've failed to point out any abuse from my side. If you have any evidence against me then I suggest you post it. If you have anything else to add in this case against me then I suggest you add it as soon as possible.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
My ban reason states i randomly ran "INTO" a hostage situation with a gun. If you actually adverted that you had a hostage like people generally do, i would not have done this. I actually came to the crowded doorway of the Izzies palace asking what the crack was. You then shot me through the door.

And as to the adding more evidence point its clear i'm not going to win on this so why waste my own effort. As usuall the admin is capable of breaking hostage rules and RDMing a player who was clueless to the situation without warning and get away with it.

Just lock the thread.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
Code:
My ban reason states i randomly ran "INTO" a hostage situation with a gun. If you actually adverted that you had a hostage like people generally do, i would not have done this. I actually came to the crowded doorway of the Izzies palace asking what the crack was. You then shot me through the door.
As I stated about 3 times now you were shot from behind, across the road- civilians don't randomly carry guns for no reason and especially come to a mafia business area with them and if you say you 'did not know' well then that teaches you not to carry guns for no apparent reason.

Code:
And as to the adding more evidence point its clear i'm not going to win on this so why waste my own effort. As usuall the admin is capable of breaking hostage rules and RDMing a player who was clueless to the situation without warning and get away with it.
You never stated any hostage rules which were broke, I asked you which he rule was broken (9-10 replies) but you just bypassed the question and you still have, you go on about 'Admins getting away with things' well if you have something to prove then they won't but in your case right now you have nothing.
Denied.

No abuse noted.