[FL] Enzyme
(09-08-2014, 03:21 AM)Falcon Wrote: I'm done, you just aren't seeing my points.

Nor are any of you sseing mine, but hey. I didn't ask you to comment.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
(09-08-2014, 03:14 AM)Richtea Wrote: The reason you see no abuse here is because you were on the giving end of it.

Or there's the possibility that no abuse was present, and you're just pretending to be a victim..

1. Just because Muir doesn't complain directly to the admins while it is happening does not mean eh is happy about it it. Who would want to stay trapped in a confined area for 3 hours straight. Thing of other people roleplay as well. And giving him a point doesn't mean nothing should be done about the breach of the hostage rules.

Why do you care about if Muir wanted to be in that roleplay for 3 hours or not? He didn't complain, and you're not involved in that situation where he was with us, so there's no reason for you to even care about this. It simply doesn't concern you.

2. As i stated. I always have a weapon equipped, on view and lowered. This prevents many misunderstandings about jobs and instils authority.
It's failRP to randomly run around the city with an AK47 out.
This still doesn't explain the NLR and failRP breakage from your part.

3. People do not need to call me back in order for me to have a gun. Look at my reason for the last one and think again.
^Still failRP to randomly run around the city with an AK47. It's also failRP to run up to a hostage situation with an AK because you like to have a gun equipped.

Now please, stop defending friends, comment if you're willing to have a non-biased approach at this.

They are involved and there have every right to commend. Just because you don't like what they are saying doesn't mean you can then exclude them from an abuse-case that they have all rights to respond to so they can provide a statement.

(09-08-2014, 03:13 AM)Enzyme Wrote: *snip*

The people you stole the hostage from was me, so i did have a hell of a lot to do with the situation. I also am in good contact with muir and after this ituation was over we had spoke about it in an off game chat.

Then Muir should make an abuse case or comment here

Also do you honestly expect me not to complain when i am losing items to things that are not my fault in anyway. Was i notified you had a hostage. No.

Then you shouldn't randomly run up to a situation with a damn assault rifle when guns are drawn at a place where cops are.
It's failRP. Simple as that.

(09-08-2014, 03:10 AM)Falcon Wrote: I can bring myself into this thread at any time I want, I was involved, as I watched the whole thing from the inside of the building. Also, what are you talking about with the replying thing, never heard of that.

When you stated that you did not want a reply to your statement, why did you post it in the first place, to get attention? I just don't understand how Enzyme broke the rules, please elaborate on that.

Are you just incapable of reading?

And the reason i posted it in the ooc not asking for a reply is to get the message across that an argument is two sided so one individual should not be punished for it.

Still broke General rule 5. Don't like the server rules? Then you are free to leave, but as long as you are on our servers then you will follow the rules or you are subject to punishment.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(09-08-2014, 03:14 AM)Richtea Wrote: 3. People do not need to call me back in order for me to have a gun. Look at my reason for the last one and think again.
Code:
Was i notified you had a hostage. No.
(Advert) Lionel Richtea: Hostage demands?
Then why the heck were you trying to negotiate with us, if it's a raid which in some kind of manner it was you will need to be called back!

Code:
1. Just because Muir doesn't complain directly to the admins while it is happening does not mean eh is happy about it it. Who would want to stay trapped in a confined area for 3 hours straight. Thing of other people roleplay as well. And giving him a point doesn't mean nothing should be done about the breach of the hostage rules.
Please can you state which rule was broken?
[Image: fe0c73611326bf85643c8a928fbdbbfb.png]

Code:
Now please, stop defending friends, comment if you're willing to have a non-biased approach at this.
I'm not being biased you're just failing on all ends, no abuse is noted here- I would suggest you take a break

Code:
Also do you honestly expect me not to complain when i am losing items to things that are not my fault in anyway.
Can't handle the heat then try PassiveRP
I'd like for you to explain and why you shouldn't be punished for that:

- Ignoring multiple OOC warnings, continuing to argue with administrators (General rule 5)
- NLR (Equipping a gun and comming back 10~15 meters away from where you died)
- FailRP (Randomly running in a hostage situation with a suit and gun out)
- FearRP and failRP(When you were minging at the windows when we had the president, refusing to listen to our warnings when we told you to move away)

The only thing you've proved in this thread how you broke the rules.
You've also proven that you like to give statements where you don't know the situation at all (where you claimed I propkilled the President). Make sure you got your facts straight before you claim something.
Sincerely, Enzyme
You people amuse me so much. It is not failRP to keep your weapon out around the city. I do it time and time again. I had spoke with the president about it, been granted full permission and the police were informed.

Also, you keep saying that i cant tell your buddies that they shouldn't be here but as soon as i mention the Muir situation you try telling me that i shouldn't be involved with that.

But it is 4:40AM and im going to sleep. Like i said to begin with, it is likely that nothing will be done here but at least its logged for next time you fuck up. Night.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
(09-08-2014, 03:40 AM)Richtea Wrote: You people amuse me so much. It is not failRP to keep your weapon out around the city. I do it time and time again. I had spoke with the president about it, been granted full permission and the police were informed.

Even if you had a valid reason for randomly walking around the city with an AK, it was still NLR breakage. It was also still failRP about how you randomly ran into a hostage situation with a gun out.

Also, you keep saying that i cant tell your buddies that they shouldn't be here but as soon as i mention the Muir situation you try telling me that i shouldn't be involved with that.
Ciryl and Falcon were both involved in the situation the whole time, and they were witnesses.

You weren't a part of the situation when the president was with us for that duration. You were outside. That's why you shouldn't get involved because you don't even have your facts straight. You claimed I propkilled the president. You didn't even know the truth and this proves how little you actually know about the whole situation.

But it is 4:40AM and im going to sleep. Like i said to begin with, it is likely that nothing will be done here but at least its logged for next time you *** up. Night.

Sleep tight. It sounds as you are simply are out to get me now.
I want you to explain the following rule-breakages on your part. Especially the NLR and failRP with running armed into a hostage situation:

- Ignoring multiple OOC warnings, continuing to argue with administrators (General rule 5)
- NLR (Equipping a gun and comming back 10~15 meters away from where you died)
- FailRP (Randomly running in a hostage situation with a suit and gun out)
- FearRP and failRP(When you were minging at the windows when we had the president, refusing to listen to our warnings when we told you to move away)

I'm glad that this abuse-case has helped me get a better overlook on the situation where I got more information about how you broke the rules. I look forward to your answers (and I hope you will answer directly to the rulebreakages, and not try to talk your way around them).
Sincerely, Enzyme
(09-08-2014, 03:40 AM)Richtea Wrote: but at least its logged for next time you *** up. Night.
Seems like you have a personal grudge, I'm not sure what you're logging because there's nothing worth logging.

Also you just bypassed every question asked.. if I had my way you would of been banned about 2-3 replies ago.

Also Enzyme did state:
[Image: a29b75079ca698de37f611afa156e612.png]
so if Muir what's to step up and say his/her side then that's his/her's choice.

and of course nothing will get done.. because nothing was abused..
Just heading back into the fray..

Quote:The matter still stands that i have played with Enzyme twice, today and yesterday. And both times he has broken rules.

What rules has he broken exactly..?
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Please state directly what the abuse was.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Tl;dr
Due to previous situations you also have broken rules such as RDM, then you'd make unneeded disrespects to people in a ridiculous fashion as if you were Robin Hood (such as on the newest Dr Who episode), e.g you before called me a 'simple child'. I mean, is that the best you can do? But as in I made a BR on you, it got accepted with a blacklist.

But I'm not involved in this situation so ill leave this at a neutral state.

Warned