Where did you get your username from?
It's my nickname in real life. It's short for Cameron.
Alterix Corporation - Internal Director

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:33423020&b=7]
Does mine need much explanation? xD
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • cam
(09-08-2014, 07:06 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Does mine need much explanation? xD

yes.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 2 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Fultz, GeorgeTheBoy
My names comes from my ex always calling me Sammy, And on a messenger always Sammerh and i guess it stuck since then. So not much really. Just a name i was always called
When i was like 6 and I first got Xbox Live my first name was PARTY MAN3

yup. and it came from my Brain.

Envy also just came from my brain but i have always been a grumpy and lazy person and this seems right.
Even my yt name has the word Synical in it xD
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(09-07-2014, 07:04 AM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: At the time of changing my username for something new on the FL Servers, I remembered that the Luis Suarez thing was big at the moment so originally my username was [FL:RP] Suarez but then as I got 10 hours and I became Police Sergeant I decided that I'd add Sgt. to the start... So yeah. Bit weird.

I hate Suarez...

I am a everton fan Tounge
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Well, my name is Ethan, and I practise archery. Got my own bow and everything.

So, hybrid name of EthanArcher.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
Mine was literally me looking for a Minecraft name about 5 or 6 years back and nothing i tried worked after Getting Frustrated i tired BlackForestAdam and it worked! Then i later removed the Adam at the end and So became BlackForest.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
(09-12-2014, 10:09 AM)Envy Wrote:
(09-07-2014, 07:04 AM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: At the time of changing my username for something new on the FL Servers, I remembered that the Luis Suarez thing was big at the moment so originally my username was [FL:RP] Suarez but then as I got 10 hours and I became Police Sergeant I decided that I'd add Sgt. to the start... So yeah. Bit weird.

I hate Suarez...

I am a everton fan Tounge

Who said I was a Liverpool fan *pah* peasants
Myne was a old modding clan name last year for youtube like modding all games on the clan channel TyqaMods then he turned into a **** and stopped the clan after we got him to 2k subs and I dunno just stuck with the name then I turned to gmod and quit modding last year now I'm changed since I quit console couple months back xD