Ban request on Devo and INSANE PAIN
lior ur talk shit . so false. u see that . my grandfather Sad fuck u . u said u hope insane pains father dies likes his mother . that was before he called u a jew. nice pic btw im saving them Cheese
(08-18-2011, 09:56 PM)hurak Wrote: lior ur talk shit . so false. u see that . my grandfather Sad *** u . u said u hope insane pains father dies likes his mother . that was before he called u a jew. nice pic btw im saving them Cheese

Show Them, Go ahead, Now, Please do not use these words, keep it in PMs and such, please.
im sorry yarin i just get mad when small kids like this are so cool in the game,. then they turn to the admins when they are waay over their heads . sorry i will be quiet now Smile
I did say that. But yet its not racism. I did that because you RDMed me x2 and stole my car for COMPLETELY no reason.
omg. just let the admin do their job and back off. dude. and if u ARE going to wanna BAN req me. spell my name right nooob
Guys, Let the admins judge and think about this, If you have any evidence of "RedNinja" Feel free to go and post a ban request on him, Don't spam this thread unless you are the guy who was in this whole thing. " INSANE PAIN ", thats hes nickname.
MY NAME IS DEVOS NOT DEVO !!! Cheese just wanted that to be right . and then i dont give a sh... about ban req. i think thats just lame .now im gonna fack off Cheese bye
Ban request approved. Permanent ban for both.

Closing and moving the thread.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]