Me leaving AGAIN
Bye and good luck
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

Ivan posted a perfectly valid BR on you, just chill man, everyone gets banned and Tbh I've had people "backstab" me but Idc really I realised Ive never met them, never will and I couldn't give a monkies arse about them

I'm not just saying this because I'm friends with Ivan but I think your being out of order to him

Anyway goodbye and good luck
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Good Bye.
Where mah name ;-;
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
idk Envy - Dat guy
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Your ban expires in 18 hours, and your going to leave fearless because of that? Isn't that a little drastic?

I know we had our spill at that hospital dupe but cmon, even ill bite the bullet and tell you it isnt worth leaving over one ban that will expire in under 24 hours. Now, I dont know if its a more personal reason then being banned so if it is dont go keyboard warrior on me :3

Why not come back, and get yourself back in gear and be the perfect player and not get banned again? Its alot more fun then quitting cold turkey.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 8 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Wood, Baskingner, Blurr, General Rickets, Ozzie88, Feffe, Ivan Tempski, ArcHammer
If In myself I would but I mean I have serious rp to do.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(08-26-2014, 08:01 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: If In myself I would but I mean I have serious rp to do.

No idea what you mean by that but, Alrighty.

Hope you have a good time away from Fearless, you'll be back, you just need some time to consider it.

Nobody leaves Fearless. Nobody.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Coming back could be smooth for you. Because......

You can revenge and kick some ass like chuck norris
Seeya later Chocolate!

[Image: tumblr_macyut4gJf1r4t7nto1_500.gif]
R.I.P Pukka gangs greatest member
The following 1 user Likes Smex's post:
  • zankaa222