Me leaving AGAIN
Basically a BR which was pointless, Plus sucked up to the admins and always got rp points when people try their hardest.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Chocolate just to clear thing up, Ivan posted the BR I never said "go post the BR etc"
I do not see how I "backstabbed" you hence I had nothing to do with it. I was only involved since you said it to me.
Don't give me hate since I did nothing wrong.
I probably go on the server once a month, im more of a forum person, so i don't really know what's been happening so far.
Anyways, im not going to say anything about your ban, because i'm not very good at judging bans.
Goodbye, and good luck for the future.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Goodbye Chocolate. Good luck in your future. Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

I can also second what Wood said, they always RP to have fun, not for the points.

But anyway, I didn't really know you Chocolate Labrador, but wishes for the future.

No need to start a flame war with blaming people for your ban, just say your goodbyes.
The following 2 users Like Zan's post:
  • Ozzie88, Ivan Tempski
People seem to forget the rules of these threads.
They say want they want, if you have a problem with that, take it to PM, we don't want your fucking sob story.
It's a goodbye thread. Say goodbye.
Goodbye, Labrador, good luck with whatever you do Smile
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 2 users Like mgdwszx's post:
  • NarcissisticPenguin, Ivan Tempski
(08-26-2014, 04:11 PM)EpicSpadge Wrote:
(08-26-2014, 04:04 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: You should ignore any kiddos or nubz that betrayed you. They are loosers and have poor life IRL. If i was able to i could yell something on betrayers or idiots on forums but i can't because of forum rules etc. But you should never get butthurt by some kiddos like someone who betrayed you because it won't help anyone. All i can say, welcome to planet earth helping people is not worth it because others will reward you with some jiiz like betrayal.
Anyways, goodbye m8 goodluck in future and dont get rekt by kiddos again.

(08-26-2014, 03:05 PM)EpicSpadge Wrote: Okay, if you are being serious with saying you hate Ivan and Blurr backstabbed you I think it's very rude of you to say this in a goodbye thread. In this thread you should of said goodbye and kept the thoughts about Blurr and Ivan to yourself. Even if Blurr did backstab you he doesn't deserve it to be said in a supposed goodbye thread, and to be honest it doesn't sound like Blurr to do that. So I think this thread shows alot of disrespect to the players you slagged of and quite rude.
If it was a joke then I'll look a fool.
Bye

You should discuss blurr more then. Dunno about Ivan. Also its his thread, everyone who make him mad or happy shall be here to warn others about their sins!

I don't want to start an argument but in my opinion it's a little immature to do that. I think the past is the past and in the goodbye thread he should of just said goodbye and, saying he hated Ivan and said Blurr was a backstabber is pretty harsh on them, and I think it's rude. That's my opinion and I don't want to start an arugment

Its ok m8 i respect it don't worry.
Bye sir.
Well, uhmm, goodbye.
bye .