Me leaving AGAIN
I guess me and you share some similarities - have a good one Chocolate.
The following 1 user Likes zankaa222's post:
  • Blurr
Okay, if you are being serious with saying you hate Ivan and Blurr backstabbed you I think it's very rude of you to say this in a goodbye thread. In this thread you should of said goodbye and kept the thoughts about Blurr and Ivan to yourself. Even if Blurr did backstab you he doesn't deserve it to be said in a supposed goodbye thread, and to be honest it doesn't sound like Blurr to do that. So I think this thread shows alot of disrespect to the players you slagged of and quite rude.
If it was a joke then I'll look a fool.
Bye
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
The following 9 users Like EpicSpadge's post:
  • Zecon, Von Tempski, Blurr, Zan, General Rickets, Ozzie88, Ivan Tempski, James_Gaff, ArcHammer
Goodbye Lad, gonna miss seeing you around.
Well .. sad to see you leave Good bye m8!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Damn, that was unexpected and I only met you yesterday ingame! Good luck in the future!
Cya dude, have fun! (I don't remember the raid but I'll take the credit aha :p)
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
We had our struggles first.
Then we turned out to be really nice freinds at last.
Thanks for the love and good luck forward where ever you are going !

Goodbye ;-;
You should ignore any kiddos or nubz that betrayed you. They are loosers and have poor life IRL. If i was able to i could yell something on betrayers or idiots on forums but i can't because of forum rules etc. But you should never get butthurt by some kiddos like someone who betrayed you because it won't help anyone. All i can say, welcome to planet earth helping people is not worth it because others will reward you with some jiiz like betrayal.
Anyways, goodbye m8 goodluck in future and dont get rekt by kiddos again.

(08-26-2014, 03:05 PM)EpicSpadge Wrote: Okay, if you are being serious with saying you hate Ivan and Blurr backstabbed you I think it's very rude of you to say this in a goodbye thread. In this thread you should of said goodbye and kept the thoughts about Blurr and Ivan to yourself. Even if Blurr did backstab you he doesn't deserve it to be said in a supposed goodbye thread, and to be honest it doesn't sound like Blurr to do that. So I think this thread shows alot of disrespect to the players you slagged of and quite rude.
Bye

You should discuss blurr more then. Dunno about Ivan. Also its his thread, everyone who make him mad or happy shall be here to warn others about their sins!
(08-26-2014, 04:04 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: You should ignore any kiddos or nubz that betrayed you. They are loosers and have poor life IRL. If i was able to i could yell something on betrayers or idiots on forums but i can't because of forum rules etc. But you should never get butthurt by some kiddos like someone who betrayed you because it won't help anyone. All i can say, welcome to planet earth helping people is not worth it because others will reward you with some jiiz like betrayal.
Anyways, goodbye m8 goodluck in future and dont get rekt by kiddos again.

(08-26-2014, 03:05 PM)EpicSpadge Wrote: Okay, if you are being serious with saying you hate Ivan and Blurr backstabbed you I think it's very rude of you to say this in a goodbye thread. In this thread you should of said goodbye and kept the thoughts about Blurr and Ivan to yourself. Even if Blurr did backstab you he doesn't deserve it to be said in a supposed goodbye thread, and to be honest it doesn't sound like Blurr to do that. So I think this thread shows alot of disrespect to the players you slagged of and quite rude.
Bye

You should discuss blurr more then. Dunno about Ivan. Also its his thread, everyone who make him mad or happy shall be here to warn others about their sins!

I don't want to start an argument but in my opinion it's a little immature to do that. I think the past is the past and in the goodbye thread he should of just said goodbye and, saying he hated Ivan and said Blurr was a backstabber is pretty harsh on them, and I think it's rude. That's my opinion and I don't want to start an arugment
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
Quote:Ivan - I hate you

Haha what has he done? I'm curious
The following 5 users Like Von Tempski's post:
  • Blurr, Korma, Barkles, NotSep, James_Gaff