Ban request on few rebels
Once again, they killed me. Randomly. After breaking into my home. And shouting raid. Unless I'm mistaken they did they exact same thing we are being accused of and are receiving no punishment. And because they aren't how can it be considered a breaking of rules? And if it's not a breaking of the rules, then it wasn't a random raid, and we therefor weren't 'backseat admining' and had every right to respond in kind.
(08-17-2011, 07:48 PM)Storm Wrote:
(08-17-2011, 07:47 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: And you've never seen our RP either. We usually put up training courses for players, make camp rp, and do a ton of random go-kart rp

Thats not the point, we're discussing the evidence at hand and that is not good RP.

How is that not good RP? I'm really confused... The terminology of RP is taking the role of something, and creating play for everyone. We created play by creating a camp where everyone experiences the true overlook of insurgency. People don't have nice buildings as rebels... Their usually a bunch of untrained milita getting by in small outdoorish areas. Go-Kart RP (SoapBox Derby) is usually us having events where people build soapbox cars and ride down hills.... How is that not rp?
I agree on the ban, you guys actually even said you guys didn't yell raid, you didn't have a valid reason and on top of that you're falsely accusing other people.
-Signature removed-
We didn't say that we did not yell raid, why do people keep saying that we said that?
(08-17-2011, 07:53 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote:
(08-17-2011, 07:48 PM)Storm Wrote:
(08-17-2011, 07:47 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: And you've never seen our RP either. We usually put up training courses for players, make camp rp, and do a ton of random go-kart rp

Thats not the point, we're discussing the evidence at hand and that is not good RP.

How is that not good RP? I'm really confused... The terminology of RP is taking the role of something, and creating play for everyone. We created play by creating a camp where everyone experiences the true overlook of insurgency. People don't have nice buildings as rebels... Their usually a bunch of untrained milita getting by in small outdoorish areas. Go-Kart RP (SoapBox Derby) is usually us having events where people build soapbox cars and ride down hills.... How is that not rp?

When I said "That is not good RP, I was talking about the RP seen in the ban request.
Bans approved.

I'm going to take a more indepth look through things and see if I can dig up any evidence, but, I do agree that you need bans because from what you've described you're basically raiding a lot and then insisting it's good RP.

(08-17-2011, 07:18 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Okay Mr. Roleplay Guard... Whats an actual reason to raid?
Go ahead. Tell me.

No need for that. Admins are here to try and sort out this situation, so no need for the 'Mr. Roleplay Guard' crap you're dealing to him. I'd suggest a ban in itself from this.

(08-17-2011, 07:03 PM)fester199 Wrote: Also this is pathetic. I came back to this server to RP with some friends not to go through this shit again. I'm sick of it, This is exactly what happens last time storm when I was in the Yakuza and this silly bitching at each other isn't helping anyone and its the one of the reasons I stopped playing so would you please just cut it out.
you guys have been freaking with us all last night and now today. You think your some big guys who can stomp us out with pathetic ban requests every time you get raided. Well let me tell you.
YOU AIN'T SHIT... You are a bunch of pussys using the alliance with the semper fi to threaten people and as a reason to start wars.

Again, seriously stop making this thread so hostile when it should be about resolving this situation and drawing up appropiate punishments. Enough yelling and calling each other pussies, this warrants some length of ban as well.