Ban Request Deno
(08-16-2011, 08:07 PM)Deno Wrote: Are you guys freaking serious!? this is freaking low. I don't know if it was you guys who set me up or someone else, all I know is my tides truck was stolen. And coincidentaly it got stolen not long after I raided you guys. Look I know theres a bit of rivalry between us and we haven't always seen eye to eye, but if this is some elaborate hoax to get me banned then that's ridiculous. Your hoax is almost believeable save for one fact. There are no screenshots of me anywhere near the contraption. I've a sneaking suspicion it was you guys who set this shit up but i'm not gonna start blaming when i've no proof.

In regards to gambits screenshots of my 'propblock doors' are you a freaking idiot? I had buttons inside the property. I took screenshots of them in case some moron tried to get me banned, so if an admin doesnt take my word that THERE WERE buttons to toggle open the 'bookcase' then I'll upload the screenshots that clearly show the buttons.

This is freaking low guys seriously. Grow up. This rivalry has gone too far. If I get banned because you guys thought it would be funny to fabricate some bullshit after I raided you then this server has just gone to shit.

Dude i dont know you know the rule, but keypads and buttons have to be visible! or is it the same as propblock.
I am AlienFreak

[Image: signaturefj.gif]