Unnbann Request on ^2ZllllooooxxaN^6Pinki^3-Doctor
Your name: ^2ZllllooooxxaN^6Pinki^3-Doctor

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13873112

Banning Admin: [FL] Andreas

Ban Length: Dunno..

Reason for the ban: Someone was annoying me when i was building in my Apartment.. and then i opened for him second Time and suddenly he put out a gun and i didnt see that he wrote that i should take my hands in the air so i just took up my Crowbar because i was really annoyed about him he have been there for like 30mins... and then i got banned because i took my crowbar and ran after him like 100feet away..

Why we should unban you: Because im pretty new at Garrys Mod and i didnt see that he wrote "Put your hands in the air" Im really sorry and i really like the server so Please Unbann me and i will be more active in the chat.. Smile
He told you to stop alot of times. If you had read the rules the first time you joined, you knew it was banable to run away from gunpoint.
Lets wait for another admin to reply Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

It seems your first ban, for that thing was only a couple of hours and already expired.

It seems you're banned again by Andreas for : "CDMing around 5 people, while im trying to admin" Which expires on : "2011-08-22 15:15:54"
You guys can close this.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3