In year 10, my options were;
BTEC ICT
BTEC Business Studies
GCSE Drama
GCSE History
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
The following 1 user Likes EthanArcher's post:
  • Blurr
Brace yourselves....Results day tomorrow.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • Safira
Good luck to those collecting their results tomorrow!
A more fitting signature. 
The following 2 users Like Jono's post:
  • Wood, Blurr
I am about to start year 10 GCSEs at the beginning of september, i wish good luck to those who are starting it as well. Smile
For those interested, i picked Computer Science [Bachelor degree] , Geography, Business Studies, and Citizenship, [Which was compulsory, i hate Citizenship. -.-]
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
I am going into Year 11 also

I took English, Maths, Science (Well you have too) Business Studies, Computer Science(Regret should of swapped with Graphics) and History.

I regret not taking Graphics but I am a Online Course, Which is okay i guess.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Coming from someone currently at uni, you will very quickly realise how irrelevant GCSE's actually are. All you need is the bare minimum to get in your required college and you never need to worry about them again. (unless you're not doing higher education, then if you fail them you're fucked) Tounge
The following 3 users Like Von Tempski's post:
  • Envy, Wood, Blurr
Got the GCSE's needed to get into College.

NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEM AGAIN.
(08-21-2014, 10:59 AM)Blackshark Wrote: Got the GCSE's needed to get into College.

NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEM AGAIN.

same!
4As 4Bs and 1C only failed geography xD
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(08-21-2014, 02:04 AM)Von Tempski Wrote: Coming from someone currently at uni, you will very quickly realise how irrelevant GCSE's actually are. All you need is the bare minimum to get in your required college and you never need to worry about them again. (unless you're not doing higher education, then if you fail them you're fucked) Tounge

Hahah yeah our Head of Upper School said do what you want because (in an Australian accent) "nobody gives a damn about your GCSEs"

(08-13-2014, 04:32 PM)Devin Wrote: Funny, where I live the compulsory subjects are Maths, English, Religion, Spanish & Science.
Guess it differs in countries/cultures, though my city is part of the UK

Do you go to a religious / Catholic school? If so, that would be why.
 Zecon
not an Administrator