Doctor Who
Doctor who is coming very soon, not so sure about Peter Capaldi becoming the doctor, but hey that's what I thought of Matt Smith, and he was alright. Thought we might have a chat with the whovians?

Just had to put this up; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4hhWiqS7K4
I'm more of a classic series fan to be honest, but the fact they seem to be gradually adding more elements of classic who (Design of TARDIS, older Doctor's, also judging from the trailers, the attitude of more classic Doctor's. etc), I'm looking forward to see how the show progresses through the new series and hopefully we don't have episodes like when Russell T Davies was the show-runner...
*Cough*

Spoiler :
The Unicorn and the Wasp

*Cough*

If you don't understand why I dislike some of Russell's episodes, as my friend pointed out, remember at the end of series 3, The Sound of Drums and the other one? This really annoyed me as if you remember at the end of the episode, David Tennant turned from Gollum into Jesus and started hovering down the stairs glowing while the master started having a tantrum begging for mercy, then, Tennant just hugged him.

If you haven't already, watch some classic who with the master, you may enjoy it.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • ArcHammer
Love Doctor Who, I find Steven Moffat isn't as good actually, taking over in these latest series.
Anyway, I think Peter Capaldi could make for an interesting doctor, and the trailers look interesting - a bit more of the 1st doctor perhaps.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I think Peter Capaldi will definately be the Doctor that is wildly different to all the rest.
Matt Smith was the best for me, Peter Capaldi put me off the show really.
Come on, I thought David Tennant would be terrible at first! You've got to give Peter a chance.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • dig
It's because he's:
Old, usually the doctor regents from older, to younger.
Malcolm, played him which included a lot of swearing.
Boring, I doubt he'd be a barrel of laughs.