A ban that was not my fault . Admins on a power trip
I explained the nature of what happened yet i still have a ban despite it not being me in control of the pc at the time this occured , I explained this in an unban request and apologised for my brothers actions and recieved a blunt rude responce from an admin on a power trip. What happened to fairness and actually listening to the situation and using impartial judgement instead of such a black and white tunnel visioned attitude. Really fair and such judgement should not be reserved for use when administrating a server in my humble judgement. I thought city rp was a fair and pleasent enviroment . Obviously not with this sort of policing.
regards
Seer below.Angry
quaidpinder Online
Likes Given: 0
Warning Level: 0%
Unban Request
Your name: quaidpinder

Your ban ID: 51582

Banned by: fl enzyme

Reason: punch whoring, throwing punches at me when confronted

Involved: just me.

Why we should unban you: It was not my fault , My little brother got onto my pc while i visited the toilet and started behaving in this manner Throwing random punches, really sorry it will not happen again.

Please remove the '()' and change it with your own details.
Send this user an email Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user
Edit this post Report this post to a moderator
Today, 04:00 AM
Enzyme Offline
Norwegian Administrator
Admins Posts: 3,865
Likes Given: 422
RE: Unban Request
Your account, your responsibility.

Denied.

Closing notes: The banned account was found guilty of breaking the rules. There was found no reason to remove nor shorten ban issued.
It is your account and you take the consequences for whatever happens on your account, next time lock your pc or do something to prevent that from happening.

Also this is not even remotely abuse so i suggest you read the thread for admin abuse before posting stuff like this.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
User clearly failed to follow rules for reporting abuse which can be found here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

Case denied and closed, user reprimanded.