Goodbye FL #Perm
People need to stop bringing there dramas to the goodbye section.
The following 2 users Like Von Tempski's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Sgtbender2000
You guys may have filters but mine's off.

Just because you tell the truth you believe you should get unpermed? You're basically confessing to all accounts and throwing away all things you could defend. It's good to tell the truth but don't fücking confess from the get go. And you being a reputable player you should fücking know donations do not mean jack shit in terms of the court house. Essentially you're saying you regret donating because you fücking up big time and got permed. You're acting like another typical brat in this community, so fück off with your drama-inducing half-assed conspiracy bullshìt and move on.

I'm on my phone, so don't correct my grammar.
The following 7 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • EthanArcher, Karakuts, NightHawkd, Futilelamb, DougisBest, Sgtbender2000, Bowiii
(07-25-2014, 03:28 PM)Von Tempski Wrote: People need to stop bringing there dramas to the goodbye section.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
[Image: 2507293-8089212197-its-a.jpg]
The following 8 users Like Jan's post:
  • Karakuts, Von Tempski, MasterNoda, Suarez, Zan, EthanArcher, Sgtbender2000, konsta
Bye..
its a shame it had to end like this....

Goodbye you were a decent bloke.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 4 users Like Barkles's post:
  • EuanJ97, Chech, Labrador, Suarez
Let's be very clear; you broke the rules and got a punishment for doing so.

Goodbye.
This is sad, a few days back I was playing with him Sad anyways good bye man and who knows this whole thing could be better for you, good luck.
But still, you never really accepted my apology as my actions were not following your method of doing things.

The honest truth is, you broke one of the most largest rules on Fearless, and you are suffering for it. And with this, I say, goodbye.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Goodbye.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke