Unban Request
Your name: (\'DOA\')(A)SGC | Lego
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13693373
Banning Admin: [FL] Thetimanator
Ban Length: Always
Reason for the ban: RDMing an admin during OOC discussion
Why we should unban you: I'm not going to say it was entirely an accident, however, I didn't mean to kill him. He was using noclip... and in an rp server people being able to fly typically doesn't make any sense.
So I had a crowbar and started hitting him pretending to be afraid of the fact he was flying. I didn't mean to actually hit him though. I didn't think I could hit him with the crowbar while he was using noclip.

As soon as he died I realized what had happened and immediately apologized; then he perma-banned me. I would like to take this chance to once again apologize to Thetimanator and to ask that I please be given a lighter sentence.
I must say that the Perm might have been a rushed decision, but seeing as the server was properly full at the time, means he was very stressed, which means that someone killing him with a crowbar while he is trying to administrate does not help on the ban length.

But lets wait for Timanator to reply.
(08-12-2011, 10:24 AM)Whoop Wrote: I must say that the Perm might have been a rushed decision, but seeing as the server was properly full at the time, means he was very stressed, which means that someone killing him with a crowbar while he is trying to administrate does not help on the ban length.

But lets wait for Timanator to reply.

I was there, this was on the second server and there were about 10 poeple (if that) online. We were at the end of the long road leading down past the lake when it happened.
Whoop when I saw your reply I thought waiting for Timanator to reply seemed quite reasonable. Your reply was quite a while ago, however, and I am not really a very patient person...

P.S. I am making this post in part because I am afraid this request will be forgotten in time... and in part because I've been waiting since Whoop posted, for Timanator to reply so I thought I would try to 'bump' it as such.

P.P.S. Yes I do mean since Whoop posted, all emails I get go to my gmail and I get my gmail on my phone so I know everything when it happens.
Seems like Timinator does not reply.. Well, you have been banned for a long time now, I will unban you.