Ban Request on [FL] Venom
1. For your information, I was only at the front of cubs for maybe a minute at the tops. Futile, Rouch, and Preditor were there the whole time. I was setting up keypads. And when I set all them up, I said they were done in /pradio and they all came up to get in.

v2d [06:45:20] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /pradio **** is code for everything

2. Wasn't failRP, you brought this upon yourself.

3. She didn't call them back earlier. I had to contact her myself.

4. Comparing rebels shooting rebels to this isn't even relevant at all as that is teamkilling, this was not.

Exactly "Your arguments are invalid, and is obviously pointing towards what you did was wrong"
(07-21-2014, 08:26 PM)Venom Wrote: 1. For your information, I was only at the front of cubs for maybe a minute at the tops. Futile, Rouch, and Preditor were there the whole time. I was setting up keypads. And when I set all them up, I said they were done in /pradio and they all came up to get in.

v2d [06:45:20] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) said: /pradio **** is code for everything

2. Wasn't failRP, you brought this upon yourself.

3. She didn't call them back earlier. I had to contact her myself.

4. Comparing rebels shooting rebels to this isn't even relevant at all as that is teamkilling, this was not.

Exactly "Your arguments are invalid, and is obviously pointing towards what you did was wrong"

So you're telling me that shooting Government officials, while working for the Government is not FailRP?
Not when you come into our facility aiming weapons at us. We also gave you two minutes to leave without weapons but you had weapons pointed at us for those two minutes and didn't move back.
To finish this thread of, after 2-3 days of it being closed.

FailRP: RP'ing as Government yet friendly firing on officers.
Overly Agressive RP: Immediately threatning me

AK47 is not exactly a Government kind of weapon, so FailRP at that to. ( You were United Defence Agency which is American in every way. And American Millitary Ranks, even as a small thing, I think this should be noticed. )
Behind glass under gunpoint "No FearRP?"

Inreal life a window doesn't stop a bullet. In-game it doesnt either.
NLR has been broken by the President who apparently died. (TaylorSunseri)
Thus you should've gotten new Permission.
In this case, it's basically powergaming on Your side aswell as metagaming.
President Regains poistion, and you simply GOES ON with your "government RP" w/o talking to the President again.
Basically you broke the President's NLR, aswell.

Thanks for reading Venom, As I have been stating before, I've nothing against you.
But what you did was just WRONG.
What gun you have as what job doesnt matter. Secondly, there ARE bullet proof windows "out there"
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(07-23-2014, 04:50 PM)Floodify Wrote: What gun you have as what job doesnt matter. Secondly, there ARE bullet proof windows "out there"

EDIT EDIT: Perhaps, It was small details i added there, which i might've been wrong.
Once again

I met TaylorSunseri at the v2d server, and took a little chat with her, since she was mentioned by Venom aswell.

"
[FL:RP] Actor: Allright. You died, as the President, and when you regained the spot as President, without actual working for you. Venom radioed in "Call Your Units Back?" and Even though he was not protecting you anymore, or am i wrong?

TaylorSunseri: no your right

[FL:RP] Actor: Okay Tounge

Even though Venom knew Taylor just regained her spot as a President Venom demanded Taylor to "Call Her Units back" (Which was me as a FBI Agent - and the Government Officials / Police Officers) on /pradio - even though Venom were not working for her.. and wasn't authorized to carry guns nor authorized as a Governmental Worker as Venom claims he was..

Venom Metagamed aswell

TaylorSunseri:
even tho we asked him ( Venom ) who (If*) he was really protecting me and he said no im protaceing the purple elephants...

TaylorSunseri: and leamers

[FL:RP] Actor: Did he write that In-Game or OOC?

TaylorSunseri: voice

[FL:RP] Actor: [i]So when you asked him ( Venom ) who are you really protecting you were asking Serious and INGAME? -

TaylorSunseri: serious

[FL:RP] Actor: and ingame right?

TaylorSunseri: ya

"
What Venom did here, was to answer Taylor unserious, and OOC apparently, which is metagaming.

Answering a IG question with an OOC answer, and the other way.
(07-23-2014, 11:31 PM)actor
051 Wrote:
Once again

I met TaylorSunseri at the v2d server, and took a little chat with her, since she was mentioned by Venom aswell.

"
[FL:RP] Actor: Allright. You died, as the President, and when you regained the spot as President, without actual working for you. Venom radioed in "Call Your Units Back?" and Even though he was not protecting you anymore, or am i wrong?

TaylorSunseri: no your right

[FL:RP] Actor: Okay Tounge

Even though Venom knew Taylor just regained her spot as a President Venom demanded Taylor to "Call Her Units back" (Which was me as a FBI Agent - and the Government Officials / Police Officers) on /pradio - even though Venom were not working for her.. and wasn't authorized to carry guns nor authorized as a Governmental Worker as Venom claims he was..

Venom Metagamed aswell

TaylorSunseri:
even tho we asked him ( Venom ) who (If*) he was really protecting me and he said no im protaceing the purple elephants...

[FL:RP] Actor: So when you asked him ( Venom ) who are you really protecting you were asking Serious and INGAME? -

TaylorSunseri: serious

[FL:RP] Actor: and ingame right?

TaylorSunseri: ya

"
What Venom did here, was to answer Taylor unserious, and OOC apparently, which is metagaming.

Answering a IG question with an OOC answer, and the other way.

I would love to know when I said I was protecting "purple elephants."

As you can see, you failed to post all of the chat logs it seems and it shows you don't have a very credible witness. Now there was more of our chat, but it's impossible for me to show it due to the chat being from my phone and I had to go to my computer to copy and paste it here.

Spoiler :
10:31 PM - [FL] Venom: Nah I'll bring it up on the post of him lieing.
10:32 PM - [FL] Venom: Never did I hear about purple elephants nor say it myself
10:32 PM - TaylorSunseri: TaylorSunseri: even tho we asked him who he was really protecting me and he said no im protaceing the purple elephants...
10:32 PM - TaylorSunseri: it was prob pred
10:32 PM - TaylorSunseri: im confused
10:32 PM - TaylorSunseri: i was high..

10:32 PM - [FL] Venom: And when did someone say it? Like where.
10:33 PM - TaylorSunseri: we were outside by my car
10:33 PM - [FL] Venom: Like behind the bunker?
10:33 PM - TaylorSunseri: ya
10:34 PM - [FL] Venom: That would be Pred then as I was inside building and I had Futile and
10:34 PM - [FL] Venom: Rouch with me
10:34 PM - TaylorSunseri: tell them
10:34 PM - [FL] Venom: Then I went outside to get Pred to show him something

(07-23-2014, 03:56 PM)actor Wrote: To finish this thread of, after 2-3 days of it being closed.

FailRP: RP'ing as Government yet friendly firing on officers.
Overly Agressive RP: Immediately threatning me

AK47 is not exactly a Government kind of weapon, so FailRP at that to. ( [i]You were United Defence Agency which is American in every way. And American Millitary Ranks, even as a small thing, I think this should be noticed. )
Behind glass under gunpoint "No FearRP?"

Inreal life a window doesn't stop a bullet. In-game it doesnt either.
NLR has been broken by the President who apparently died. (TaylorSunseri)
Thus you should've gotten new Permission.
In this case, it's basically powergaming on Your side aswell as metagaming.
President Regains poistion, and you simply GOES ON with your "government RP" w/o talking to the President again.
Basically you broke the President's NLR, aswell.

Thanks for reading Venom, As I have been stating before, I've nothing against you.
But what you did was just WRONG.

Who said we were a American military? There's no FailRP with having a AK. Also the FearRP you seem to fail to understand. We were behind thick glass across a whole hallway. There is literally no way FearRP could be applied there. Also, with this whole gov vs. gov, there was a new president therefore you were never authorized as FBI and we lost our contract also. The president never posted any laws though so it seemed Taylor was still president.
Final Comment

Your words twisting.

Previous: We are not on a team but separate agencies allied with the government at the time.

Now: There was a new president therefore you were never authorized as FBI and we lost our contract also.

Perhaps i didn't have permission as a FBI Agent at the time Taylor died and regained position, but i didn't do anything wrong but carrying the job name. I didn't shoot back at you, even though you fired at us.

Means you shot at us as Non-Governmental? But you claimed you were Governmental Workers. I dont really understand..

Previous: So here is the short story.

We were a government agency that was approved by the president which she even radioed in. And, in the shootout, the president herself was saying for all of you to back off.

Now: We found out by asking Taylor that you demanded Taylor over /pradio to "Call The Units Back" (Which means me and the Officers.) Which you didn't mention in the start. You were saying this as she was the President the entire time, and called us back because you were Taylors allied. ( Which we found out you weren't either, and you approved this aswell )

Venom broke FearRP and lied about it: Also the FearRP you seem to fail to understand. We were behind thick glass across a whole hallway.

My proofs of Venom lying: Its funny how we can't point through the glass, and that FearRP can't comply in that way, because its a thick glass, where bullets can't penetrate. But you can surely shoot through it. (Listen and you can hear the bullets coming from your direction, plus the "glass sound)

Watching this repeatly will prove me right.

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knHh43yT...e=youtu.be

You ranks
: American Military. - Russian Military doesn't carry American Ranks do they? answer: No.

Theres a difference between being FBI united with Officers against people who were not authorized as Government workers, but still carried guns.

What you actually did was to tell me in the start of this, that you were a Government worker.

You're pulling yourself away now.

It was FailRP

- You were United Defence Agency which was not approved by the Government (Taylor) at that time the shooting started (You were not approved with guns either) So our raid at your facility (Which is your excuse for shooting Officers) would've been approved anyhow ( You had gasmasks and had 3 AK's showing off in publicity means FBI and Officers shouldn't've reacted different.) Even though you think what we did was wrong, it wasn't and i'll stay on that fact. And Venom the way you acted in the start was way to Agressive, you could've done it much easier by going down to me, show me (RP way) the President's Approval for your Allowance to have guns, and much more but you didn't you wanted to do it way more aggressive.
And you kinda demanded over pradio, for Taylor to pull back her Units, without even being in The Government, which is FailRP.

"
TaylorSunseri: now one of my best fiends is mad at me
[FL:RP] Actor: Whos that?
[FL:RP] Actor: And he is mad for telling the truth i guess?
"
(I got ignored after that, for asking who were getting mad at her, her reputation are getting played with here in my opinion, for covering justice, I understand Taylor, and would've reacted the same way)

Are Taylors' friends getting mad at her, for helping in a moment of truth?

I dont care whether you're an admin or not, you broke the rules, and in my opinion it needs justice, means you need to get punished for what you've done.

I'll end this thread here, and let the Admins investigate and take a decision, .

Sincerly Actor
I would like to put out something of a hole in Actors story, though I may be wrong of course. Actor's main argument here seems to be that we (UDA) FailRPed and team killed them (FBI) However in several posts Actor stated that Tailor wasn't president at the time of this confrontation. This information in play (hypothetically) wouldn't Actor's whole argument become invalid? Being as that if the pres died lets say, then we are no longer contracted (and seeing how it was only a short time she left presidency, and the fact all FBI where driving around) I would assume they did not have time to meet this new president to reaferm their continued partnership.(Of course I am speculating on that as I'm only going off of previous statements in the past) But regardless of that if Actor is right and we where no longer employed by government BEFORE the raid, then it was not team kill.

Also on your little thing about Using AK47s is fail RP and how you "claimed" to read through our clan page to take peaces you thought was in your favor to "askew" this in your favor you should know that the UDA is part of the UN witch is several major countries around the world, witch includes Russia, and my character even being Russian, it is more than valid to be carrying AK47s. The reason I accuse you of "skewing" information is that you have in fact pulled up lines from out own clan page to try to prove your argument. If you went that far you should have seen that we are part of the UN. Please don't use "I forgot" in your rebuttal, in my opinion someone who claims to be a Fearless Justice Member?(indicated in member tag) should know the proper facts and to be honest throughout this whole post, and in game you seem to just be coming up with what ever best reason you can find to maintain your argument. You are entitled to your own opinion, to whatever your form of justice is but please don't go around imposing it on people, if the server thinks your capable of such a thing they would make you a staff member. Before you say something like "I don't need to be a staff member to do my part to better the server."(witch is correct) Allow me to point out to you how many times I had to tell you to stop doing something because it was breaking a rule you where "unaware" of. This was only but less than a month ago as well, me have known you personally, I think you need to make sure you can go a while without breaking even the most basic rules before imposing them unto others.

Let me also point something out to you, as I'm sure you are unaware, people who work for the president may betray them with a proper RP reason, that means 3rd party government jobs like UDA, and FBI can turn on the government and not be considered "team kill" or "failRP" We had an rp reason to attack you as you were advancing down our hallway guns raised and loaded, as well as refusing to exit to the outside premisses where things could be sorted out, the outcome of that was all up to you, leave outside and sort this out with the president, our continue to advance with hostile intentions. Also the convo you had with Taylor about protecting animals, I was there and we all laughed because it was a joke, even if it was misinterpreted you do understand that the use of a mic is technically considered ooc right? This is another case you seem to be trying to skew information. I can say I'm disappointing, but not surprised in the least.

I do not agree with Actor's case, however even if he was right, he still has no case. In my opinion.