Unban request
so NLR and attempted CDM?
(07-19-2014, 06:05 PM)Enzyme Wrote: The logs that Venom pulled shows you revenge-killing.

Do you even understand what rules you've broken? Have you even learned anything from your previous bans?

I explained this already

(07-19-2014, 04:10 PM)Jonttu2 Wrote: Nope. No NLR. I ran over him and then tried to run again, but this time he was prepared and knifed me when I missed him. Like he said, there was nothing else to do. Police came after that happened and misunderstood the situation.
(07-19-2014, 06:05 PM)Enzyme Wrote: The logs that Venom pulled shows you revenge-killing.

Do you even understand what rules you've broken? Have you even learned anything from your previous bans?

Yeah I learned but i DIDNT revenge. What i have to do? I want unban and i didnt do anything wrong! Please unban me. I didnt broke the new life rule. Jonttu killed me and tried kill me again so i killed him whit my knife. Questions?
Well you gonna unban me or not? Why you dont just unban me becauce i didnt do anything wrong. Please.
Stop bumping your UBR. Do not respond to this comment.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
So what you're saying is you didn't break NLR and didn't revenge kill but were only defending yourself?
(07-20-2014, 06:00 AM)Venom Wrote: So what you're saying is you didn't break NLR and didn't revenge kill but were only defending yourself?

Yes i only defected myself
and I just permed Jonttu2 from the forum for calling me a homo on my profile (on a new acc)
which i asume is related to this unban request
(07-20-2014, 02:04 PM)Temar Wrote: and I just permed Jonttu2 from the forum for calling me a homo on my profile (on a new acc)
which i asume is related to this unban request

Well okay? What you are gonna do whit me? Iam so angry to Jonttu. I dont no what is wrong whit him but iam so sorry about those messages.
I need to just wait? Are you even thinking my unban anymore? Sorry, I just wanna know.