Ban Request: joeveryold - Failing to FearRP / RDM
Player name: joeveryold

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:0:26094463

Time in GMT: 5:50AM or about then.

Summary: I was the president, I had been kidnapped by the Corleones. The boss lets the rebel leader in to prove while holding an AK47 at the Rebel leader so as such FearRP should apply.

Suddenly he yells "Raid" and pulls out an AK and kills the Corleone boss and sets me free. (Later taking me as a hostage again before leaving the building.

The person he killed was [FH][A]Mr.Rogers who has the SteamID of STEAM_0:0:15301174

Evidence: http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4907/...nggmod.jpg

Best picture I could get I'm afraid.
This did happen, It was quite annoying I asked for my ak47 back nicely and joe did give it back thankfully.
Ok first of all he was doing something with the president and not paying any attention to me, so I went around a corner and pulled out my AK47. Also I did not have to pull it out of my inventory I alredy had it out, I was just not having it out. Finally I was not the one to tie him up after saving him, that was one of the other rebels.
I'm sick of you, todcat and the others doing stupid shit like this and RDM'ing everyone. You're making the server look like Darkrp.
If you are under fear RP you cant suddenly run off and pull an AK, you can't move without him telling you to. Stop being a minge.
3 day ban for ignoring fear RP completely.