"Admin abuse" thread on [FL:M] PREDITOR OF WAR
Quote:As I said before, I am done arguing with you. I did not see rule breakage happening. All I saw was overly aggressive RP.
If it was so overly aggressive why were my friend and I not punished in any of these events - all of which you were involved in?

Yes, it was aggressive, but certainly not "overly" aggressive. We kept it as clean as possible, and did a good job avoiding unnecessary conflict.
You may be done arguing, but I am not. I won't let you get the last word which consists of lies about the situation. I am GOING to debunk it, which I have done numerous times. You refuse to follow up on these allegations which does not aid your case.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Now hold up. Why is this even and abuse case when I am not even abusing my powers? Last I checked this was for admins abusing their powers, if you think that I have poor judgement, then so be it. Last I checked I didn't even abuse my powers, and if I did I would gladly like to know how I did.
(07-10-2014, 11:52 PM)PREDITOROFWAR Wrote: Now hold up. Why is this even and abuse case when I am not even abusing my powers? Last I checked this was for admins abusing their powers, if you think that I have poor judgement, then so be it. Last I checked I didn't even abuse my powers, and if I did I would gladly like to know how I did.

Once again you're changing the subject. If the situation is proven to be a violation of fail role play, then your judgement is poor. This will raise questions about your judgement perhaps being altered because these people are your long term friends. There MAY lie the abuse.
Also, I am having the logs checked to determine whether or not you used our brief OOC encounter during my report on your friends only to teleport back and prepare yourself for an oncoming raid, but so far that is merely an allegation (and may only be followed up once I am back from holiday).

Edit: Nothing else needs to be said on the matter, as I haven't said, nor need to say (because you haven't said anything else I need to comment on, and vice versa) anything to aid my case until we get further judgement on this.

Okay. Well I ran to the house and bought the door. And we were all there. And when I first encountered you, you should have noticed that I flew out of the building to ask why you were shooting. Then I went back. I didn't tp or bring anyone. As I said before, I don't see how I abused my powers. So in my opinion this thread shouldn't have been made here in the first place. If you have a problem with the people who you think broke the rules then you should post a br on them.
(07-11-2014, 12:19 AM)PREDITOROFWAR Wrote: Okay. Well I ran to the house and bought the door. And we were all there. And when I first encountered you, you should have noticed that I flew out of the building to ask why you were shooting. Then I went back. I didn't tp or bring anyone. As I said before, I don't see how I abused my powers. So in my opinion this thread shouldn't have been made here in the first place. If you have a problem with the people who you think broke the rules then you should post a br on them.

I JUST said why there may be abuse. As far as making a ban request goes, I only know 1/3 of their names. The fact is you may have made a big misjudgement whilst the evidence (because you were directly involved) was right in front of you, meaning the abuse (once again) MAY lie in a bias viewpoint of the whole situation; these guys are your friends. That must be taken into account. Once again, that will only be the case if/when the ignorance towards the fail role play (in this case) is either proven or disproven.

We have decided that in this case the situation should of been handled and stop prior to this even happening. Preditor let it go out while it should of been stopped at the shooting at the lake.

We have spoke to him on the matter and hopefully something like this will not happen again.

Case Closed.