The truth shall flowth forth...
i see, what i see is all humanity lost

You all judge people off the bat for mistakes that are MISTAKES and all you do is fucking hate
Maybe this is why you people dont have friends and are sad fatasses

Your hatespeech doesnt even effect me and spaghetti this whole thread is in the goodbye section so get fucking glasses grandpa

A lot of people in these posts like me and a lot of them never even got to see me because of how old i am
But why the hell NOT would you give me veteran? I WAS FUCKING THERE TO SUPPORT YOU AND PAID OVER 150$ IN PAYPAL CASH FOR YOU AND YOU USED ME LIKE A FUCKING TOY!

YOU HAVE DENIED / CLOSED 12 OF MY POSTS FROM WHEN I HAD MY ORIGINAL FEARLESS ACCOUNT

AND YOU GAVE ME NO FUCKING RESPECT? HOW ABOUT THAT TIME I DID A TURTLE ROLEPLAY?
HOW ABOUT THE TIME I GAVE EVERYONE FREE SHIT?
HOW ABOUT THE TIMES WHERE I ALWAYS MADE EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD TIME AND THEN ALL U ADMINS GET FUCKING BUTT HURT ALL OVER YOUR RASH ASS BECAUSE OF 1 LITTLE THING

my real account on the forums is Inkkii

remmember narcotic? That stupid admin? i posted a thread on him

Remmember this bitch ?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23085

Im not immature and i do give a damn about the server when i give this much care and you dont care. Your not even fucking admins just abusive douchebag nerds who think they are helping the server

BUT YOUR NOT

Your making every fucking person want to leave and making people AVOID your server. Hell your getting lower and lower players each fucking day.

I could help you, but its far past that you fucking ass.

GO TO MY THREADS ON INKKII AND CHECK OUT ALL OF THEM, SEE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BANNED FROM FORUMS AND GAME? SEE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO R FOREVER LOST?

MY OTHER USERNAME WAS ALSO CAT, WHO IS NOW BANNED FROM THE FORUMS AND ONLY POSTED 3 THINGS.

Maybe you should grow up, i apoligized too much and for your sake you admins are all miserable and i hope that this server falls down to more RESPONSIBLE people

DARK RP HAS MORE RESPECT THEN YOU!

This server is shit and its worse then darkrp, OPEN YOUR EYES! CANT YOU SEE EVERYONE YOU KNEW IS BANNED, LEFT, YOUR ADMINS WHO ARE NOW VETERANS, LEFT ADMINS, everyone is leaving because of your failure to be good

Look at all the players, they are all having fun and then you guys have to buzz kill and ruin that

they arnt hacking your gamemode, they arnt tampering, they arnt blocking the whole map, they arnt ddosing

THEY ARE JUST HAVE SOME FUN TO LOSE STEAM OR WHATEVER IT IS AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE THEM ALL MAD AGAIN

Hell you guys are the definition of butthurt and lonely sad individuals.

I am a legend, and i tried helping you. But it seems to me that this is uncurable.

Do what you want with me...
Alright, "Mr. Legend" have a few days to cool off.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Bowiii
Gota say im with everyone else here, ive never heard of you in my 3 years on FL, if you turned out to be Vaqination id remember you because im positive anyone who remembers Vaq, knows he was apparently FL's Richest minge, throwing money at all his problems
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
RIP feelings.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
"I was a fookin legend in evocity, a fookin legend!"
The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
  • Nyander
Who the hell are you again?
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Says he will miss FL, confesses multiple ToS infractions, confesses to be a minge, and when he gets belittled he goes FUBAR. Fearlessrp.net, one stop show to idiocy. I salute you all for the cheap entertainment.
I like the way this guy thinks. Just minge 24/7 and get ranks and respect from it? This should be how every server works. I mean who doesn't want trolls and minges running a server?
If you was a "legend"'in fearless you would have more respect for the community and the rules of the community. Just because you gave your stuff away those it not mean that you deserve a place ad the veteran rank, or deserve to be called a legend. Heck I just gave away 20k because I felt like it and Jan still gives me lapdances.

So I will advice you to get down from your throne and land on the real world. Cus in the real world you are gone and a no one, you managed to break the simple rule that perma bans you and for what? So you could come back for some time and then rage in the community about a false ban?

You have a weak link in your mind telling you this even thoug you know it yourself. You are no "legend", you are no veteran either. You will never be neither of these two things when you keep on breaking rules, ToS and disrespect ohter players.

I say'd good day sir and on your purpose good bloody riddance.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • DarkN00b
(06-24-2014, 04:05 AM)Jarz Wrote: Says he will miss FL, confesses multiple ToS infractions, confesses to be a minge, and when he gets belittled he goes FUBAR. Fearlessrp.net, one stop show to idiocy. I salute you all for the cheap entertainment.

^
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]