The truth shall flowth forth...
First of all, you're not fucking Duck.

I feel this user deserves to be promoted to Co-Owner for this outstanding post. 10/10 would bang.
The following 4 users Like Cyaddd's post:
  • James_Gaff, ryan!, Tawee, Arcus
I'll be honest, I have no idea who you are.

Goodbye
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 3 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Tawee, EthanArcher, James_Gaff
(06-18-2014, 04:11 PM)theinkbird Wrote: a lot of people know me like im a "Fearless Legend" in a way.
Bye... TheInkBird...
All hail legend inkbird!
This was TheInkBird in his younger days.

Edit: But seriously, who are you? I have only ever seen you post a UBR for multi accounting. xD Much Legend, Very Respect, So Veteran Tag, WOW!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
The following 3 users Like Tawee's post:
  • James_Gaff, Arcus, Nyander
(06-18-2014, 04:11 PM)theinkbird Wrote: You see, i have made mistakes a lot, a lot and a lot and a lot. But this game is my life
Yikes, looks like someone's been playing too much Gmod lately lol.
Anyways BAI, AND PECE TO U..... Whomever you may be.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Never seen you, and you're egotistical manner in this thread makes me not want to see you. Asking for veteran status? A 'Fearless Legend'? Are you joking dude? Most people on the server are 'nobodies', but you're below that.
The following 2 users Like Jared's post:
  • EpicSpadge, jfd13
Never heard of you before, and by the looks of peoples opinion on you and this ignorant thread, I am very glad I never had met you.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 1 user Likes MasterNoda's post:
  • jfd13
What a silly prick
The following 3 users Like KaiBoyFtw14's post:
  • XD GHOST, Tawee, Ms. Mudpie
I have no clue who you are I'm sorry to say.

Best of luck to you. Maybe you won't double account this time.
You know that veterans are only for former admins who have changed and helped FL for the better right? You did neither of those things, and the amount of respect you give to this community is so low that its digusting that you even have the audacity to be surprised you havent gotten it. Goodbye and please respect your ban this time and dont come back. To be honest, i dony even have to know you to know you're a minge and you're obviously not wanted here as shown by the amount of people complaining about you on this thread.
Ex.
What a silly prick

Never heard of you before, and by the looks of peoples opinion on you and this ignorant thread, I am very glad I never had met you.

Veteran tag? You think too highly of yourself.

Here, let me do something which I don't normally do and get involved and 'break it down for you'.

You're a nobody. You're a bland and generic minge who got banned and came back again and again, like a dog who has been beaten but can't stay away. You won't be remembered, you won't be praised. You will just fade away in time, same as everyone else. You did not leave a mark. You are dust upon the wind.

See you when you crawl back here under a different username. Peace out.

I know you, and I regret I did.

But uh..goodbye?

Also, "stuborn queers". You're the only stubborn one here and the queer part, are you five?
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
Warned for going off-topic.

If you continue you will be banned from our forum.

-Fultz