The truth shall flowth forth...
bye I guess?
(06-18-2014, 05:18 PM)G.I. Jesus Wrote: [img]http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/i'm%20out%20of%20here/grand/abandonthreadp1.gif[/img]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

pl$ g¡b v3t3r@n 2 h¡m

G'bye
See you tomorrow on another account.
The following 1 user Likes NotSep's post:
  • XD GHOST
Bye have a great time scammer. I have lost all respect for you after you dced. Bye bye
Bye.

Never even heard of you tho..
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Also why hasn't this guy got a forum perma ban.as said he won't be missed
Quote:Please don't start a flame war in goodbye threads, if people decide to leave the community, it's their good right to leave.

Sad to see that people and even admins are kicking someone even further in the dust. Everyone is just being hate and not pointed toward him actually leaving.

I did not know you but make your mistakes lessons for in the future. Good luck with life
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
The following 1 user Likes Joram's post:
  • Baskingner
Didn't know you, but you seem like someone who likes FL if you came back 5 times!

Goodbye, i guess!
(06-18-2014, 08:26 PM)Joram Wrote:
Quote:Please don't start a flame war in goodbye threads, if people decide to leave the community, it's their good right to leave.

Sad to see that people and even admins are kicking someone even further in the dust. Everyone is just being hate and not pointed toward him actually leaving.

I did not know you but make your mistakes lessons for in the future. Good luck with life

Lol minges are minges, why would anyone take this borderline troll goodbye seriously?

It isn't sad to see at all.
The following 3 users Like Adman's post:
  • Jono, Bowiii, aviator