Creating a Business
MAKE A GOOD BUSINESS... PROPERLY!

So you want to become rich, huh? It's not easy, but with the right state of mind you can get there.
This tutorial focuses on making a good business. I'll use my very own business I made up, which is the Street Racing business, as an example.

- Donate.
If you don't have much money, donate! You'll need the prize money, and with the Heart icon next to your name, you'll be more respected! Also, you can bind /adverts.

- Think of a good business.
Do something nobody has ever heard of or tried before. Nobody did street racing in rp servers before I arrived, and now everybody loves it (more or less)!

- Get set up.
Street Racing is nothing without a car, and is a bad idea without a fast car. Get set up before you launch your business.

- Find a way to earn profit.
But make it fair, too! Street Racing involves betting, and the winner takes the bet. The loser has to pay up. Find a way to earn money. Preferrably fast money.

- Practice in your area.
If your business is about skill, practice! Particularly if your business involves betting, which Street Racing inevitably does.

- Advertise!
Advertise your new idea! If it's a good idea, lots of people will respond. Be sure to use proper grammar, and place a "/pm <steam name here>" note somewhere. Everything else is entirely up to you.

- Earn money.
Your business will last forever! That is, until you leave, or everyone tries it and your creativity gets obscured.

- If your idea didn't work...
Donate for more money, and repeat all these steps!

Or, buy lots of contraband. I mean seriously, what police officers actually bother to search for Contraband?

Now you know how to become rich. Now thrive on your wealth to buy new things! Create a manor (or, rather, buy one) and be super-successful!

Hope this tutorial helps!

Oh, and don't forget to donate to Fearless RolePlay!
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(06-09-2010, 07:49 PM)Raffi Wrote: Quote of Raffi's post.

-Have always contra up and get more than 100k a day0
Signature too big...
Whup, forgot about that.

Oh and why did you quote the entire first post? it was unnecessary.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I think i will make my own guide, just to give you some competition.
Good guide. thanks
I know this thread was made a long time ago but binds such as "/advert" "/holster" can now be used by non donators