Adding fuel to a flamewar.
Prove that they are lying then.

Also Eisen posted his opinion too, which was full of disrespectful statements and hate towards FL's staff and its playerbase, this means we also have the right to post our opinion.
(06-14-2014, 04:56 PM)Jan Wrote: Prove that they are lying then.

Also Eisen posted his opinion too, which was full of disrespectful statements and hate towards FL's staff and its playerbase, this means we also have the right to post our opinion.

Eisenhorn doesn't care who he insults when he's leaving, so he isn't accountable to anyone.

Administrators on the other hand, should be held accountable.

You want proof? Perhaps, I'll post the whole IRC log and the entire community can judge whether they have been lying or not.
JMR Wrote:I am posting my opinion on why I think administrators should not lie, or speak part truth.

I am posting my opinion on why I think it is abusive that admins should lie and post hateful opinions about others. (Eisenhorn)

So then, why can't I post my opinions on a thread without getting an abuse thread? Nobody has lied.
Regards,
aviator
Ah yes blame the administrators.
(06-14-2014, 04:59 PM)Aviator Wrote:
JMR Wrote:I am posting my opinion on why I think administrators should not lie, or speak part truth.

I am posting my opinion on why I think it is abusive that admins should lie and post hateful opinions about others. (Eisenhorn)

So then, why can't I post my opinions on a thread without getting an abuse thread? Nobody has lied. If it affects you so much, I'll amend the 'hateful' part.

Because, people posting their opinions leads to a flamewar. That's why the thread was closed.

Administrators influence others.
Im closing this thread so the final verdict can be made. There is nothing to add to the case at hand.
There's no abuse to be noted, as it seems the original posters doesn't understand what is abuse. Expressing an opinion, no matter how controversial it is is allowed and perfectly fine, just because you are an administrator does not mean you can't have a personal moment.

Also, to clarify on the chat since you fail to understand something else:

Do you honestly think that the staff team of a community which has been around since 2008 has no private means of communication? Yes, we have a sub-forum (obviously) and yes, we have other means of communication. You, as a user, are not concerned with certain matters which we deal with and in other cases you are too risky to be informed.

And I'm very sorry you feel so hurt as a member of a multi-thousand community, but the cold, hard fact is that more often than you know, not knowing certain information makes our job of preventing people who want to hurt this community a hell of a lot easier.