Eisenhorns suppressed resignation, the truth.
You know how stupid people say their gonna bomb the school as a joke but its treated like its real? Thats how im treating this, as much as it screams flame war Soul needs to do some investigating, and make this isnt true. Suppose this all ends up to be true and we downplay it as a flame war attempt? These are serious accusations and should be treated seriously. Now im actually not surprised and was expecting fultz to go for SA since his rise in activity rose very suddenly, and i feel like he has more authority almost (thats an opinion not a fact). This idea was mainly a gut feeling for a while now. Due to this what i believe to be truth (or at the very least partially)im actually going to side a little bit with eisenhorn. Perhaps some evidence is due eisen?
EDIT: What pastebin? Could you provide us with a link?
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
The following 2 users Like tmes2000's post:
  • Sgtbender2000, Tawee
(06-13-2014, 11:58 PM)MrSnow Wrote: If this is really these admins are making FL look really bad, and I don't even know what to expect more because when narc left he was banned for Nazism and start putting Nazi signs on his Steam PP

[Image: 330tcma.jpg]
The following 9 users Like Narc's post:
  • yarrrs, ryan!, Syntex, Prosto, Iraqi Eagle, Sgtbender2000, equal, Asylum, Greed^
I have got to love how nearly nobody likes how Eisenhorn moderated, when in reality, he was one of the only staff members who took no shit from anybody. Like him or not, he deserves some massive respect. Grow some cahones, say your respects, or don't say anything at all.

To stand by my word; Goodbye, Eisenhorn. We'll have a chat on Steam.
The following 4 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • NotSep, Tawee, GRiiM, CrueL
(06-14-2014, 03:51 AM)Jarz Wrote: I have got to love how nearly nobody likes how Eisenhorn moderated, when in reality, he was one of the only staff members who took no shit from anybody. Like him or not, he deserves some massive respect. Grow some cahones, say your respects, or don't say anything at all.

To stand by my word; Goodbye, Eisenhorn. We'll have a chat on Steam.

I've never actually watched him moderate, but i can take your word for it. This is only making me more and more suspicious that what he is saying is actually true.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
I find it funny how people like you claim others are biased and corrupt, while you were the one pasting private chats to your buddies, you were the one trashtalking about others behind their back, you were the one that obviously was biased.

If there's anyone that doesn't have the right to leave like this it'd be you.

Goodbye Ruxandra 2 (a nickname you loved calling yourself).
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Weecow, James_Gaff, Iraqi Eagle, Bowiii, Kulthro
Lol. This is just too funny.

You are entitled to post your own resignation thread. If you want to speak the truth, say all of the truth (who leaked that to you?)

I didn't like your way of moderation. *Section Redacted* Anyway, bye bye. Have fun.
Regards,
aviator
The following 4 users Like aviator's post:
  • Weecow, James_Gaff, Iraqi Eagle, Bowiii
You're demoted because your buddies who are gone too are not protecting you anymore, you yourself were an biased, unrespectful pr*ck. You were pushed into your position and you unrespectfully treated the players unrespectfully.

Bye bye bye bye bye bye ;D
The following 3 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Jan, MasterNoda, Bowiii
Why don't everyone listen to what Enzyme said and instead of turning into a flame war, just say your goodbyes and keep your feelings of him to yourself.

OT - Goodbye Eisenhorn, you was a good person when I saw you but I don't know what happened with this whole demotion and craze with loads of people being banned from the admin/mod team.
When you wasn't a mod we saw each other sometimes and had a laugh.
Good luck in your future life!
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

I will miss ya buddy
See ya later mate